Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she do this? There are people who are apparently obsessed with her. Yet don't actually bother her. But she has to draw them out. Why? To block them so they don't bother her. Which they weren't anyway.

View attachment 1588036
I thought the whole alleged problem was these obsessives were rotating through anonymous accounts so what good would blocking them do for her anyway?

Reactions: 31
She is posting at us but forgets that a lot of her followers have never heard or interacted with us so they won’t realise so think it is directed at them

• Haha
Reactions: 48
It actually seems like she's enjoying goading people at the mo. I can't see this remaining fun for much longer because she's getting it from all sides, even her 'fans'.

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Phew. On Twitter I follow a lot of the "tit-posting left" as those scamps are wont to call themselves, and whereas previously they would either have supported her or been neutral, more and more are turning on her now. And honestly with her recent output it seems like that's exactly what she's aiming for - to alienate and antagonise EVERYONE? Is it some sort of siege mentality/narcissistic victim complex/plain old self-sabotage? She's just absolutely manic atm 😕
Same. She's become a caricature. A complete joke. I guess that's what is at least partly causing this narc rage.

Reactions: 48
This is all very entertaining but is there literally nothing better she could be doing with her time on a Sunday afternoon? I'm making a roast 🔺 and going out on yellow sticker safari later, for example.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This is all very entertaining but is there literally nothing better she could be doing with her time on a Sunday afternoon? I'm making a roast 🔺 and going out on yellow sticker safari later, for example.
She has ZERO life outside of Twitter. Completely obsessed with it.

ETA

Her Tweeting rate is up 35.7% over the last 30 days 🥴

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 18.16.44.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
Dear friends, I realise that last weekend feels
like a decade ago, but I’m sure that she told the expert pharmacist / doctor she managed to see on a Sunday ( my urgent appointment is in mid-October but I’m not a tireless campaigner) to diagnose her laryngitis (confirmed) that she doesn’t have a day off until November? What ‘work’ is she doing today? Sure looks like she has plenty of time on her hands?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Finally in the here and now! So obsessed I couldn't tear myself away. Apart from the many many hours I've spent.......away.

Good to see Jack caring so little about us again! It's incredible to witness exactly how unbothered she is. So unbothered that she's tweeted an opinion she does/doesn't have to get a reaction from people she does/doesn't care about.

The Schrödinger of Twitter and one of the great minds of our time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Bloody hell Frauen und Herren, I can’t keep up with these threads in real time-well I could but I’d probably be reported for neglecting my kids. Which begs the question, does SB spend any bloody time with his mummapapa? And when he does, is she just glued to her chuffing phone(s) the whole time? Does she remember what he looks like? Poor kid, I feel for him so much and can’t even begin to imagine the shite he’s going to get at school because of his awful mother.
If his dad has any sense he will have given SB his surname rather than "Mothership Mammapapa" or whatevs she named him

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
She's been logging on to Twitter every day for weeks now just to throw fuel on the fire. Most of us can't even keep up - truly fascinating what her day to day life must look like.

Reactions: 31
Not squiggling as 17.2k followers & previously shared here, but looks like more people have caught on about the patreon grift… very interesting!

6837B446-99AC-4496-9DF8-9FA7A15CD503.jpeg

C95F87AD-27FD-430D-893D-F05701A618F6.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 74
Some of the threads are subtle (too subtle for her to weaponise FMs) and these people are so well read. It’s rather aspirational.
C1596E8C-A3C4-4CE6-A3C3-13CB4193E47C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I'm new to the Jack threads... And wow.
What a grifting narcissistic self-righteous arsewipe she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.