Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What?! I didn't think that was possible for one and by her own admission he's a good dad and all round good bloke so why the duck would you do that?!
It’s only possible if he’s not on the birth certificate and/or doesn’t have any form of PR. If that’s true, then while she’s a tit for doing it, it’s as much on him as it is her (see also the apparent lack of formal custody agreement).

But I think it’s all bollocks.

Reactions: 17
If she's putting her phone in another room, but is going to lie on the bedsofa to watch Better Call Saul 5... But doesn't have internet.... How..... How is this happening.....?

ETA... Sorry Blendi S, i see you queried this upthread!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Watching Better Call Saul on...the streaming services she doesn't have? Using the WiFi she doesn't have? 🤡
O please can a squig question this! I always think that must be one of the most exhausting aspects of the way she chooses to live her life - pleading poverty and tip jar rattling means she has to justify or explain every single material thing she owns or consumes. Maybe she found a Netflix account in a puddle

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I was bored for ten minutes this afternoon 🔺 so I designed some t-shirts. Available to nefarious ninnies for just £49.99 / $89.99 / 100 eur (sorry, don't know current exchange rate in as much as I'm too lazy to check). Cheap as chips, really.

Was thinking of a limited release for PARTY TIME in THREAD 400 (which could be any second now the way Monroe is acting!).

~ If you really do have a life, Jack Monroe, why not go live it? Because making a complete arse of yourself on Twatter definitely ISN'T living your best one, nor is it "socking it" to Borbora et al, who - rest assured - won't give a tit about you. IYKWIM. Go well, pal. ~

View attachment 1588520
Wondrous! I’ll have a Nefarious Ninny #proud t-shirt please. Put it on the tab I’ve opened with @MoistenedGussets for the tote bag.

Might have forgotten to mention to MG that I’ve opened a tab, oops. Aren’t I adorable. That’s #jackonomics x

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is she trying to imply SB is there. Putting him to bed this early on a BH would be cruel (if true).
My cat likes to be in bed by 11pm. He gets annoyed if you aren’t in bed by then.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
SB definitely not there because you simply don’t need to put secondary school lads to bed.
I'm lucky if I see mine after 7pm on a non school night. He eventually falls asleep at some stupid hour long after I've taken myself to bed.

Reactions: 20
Various family members like her 18 different persona?? Its the disingenuous of it all I enjoy the most. She's never heard that about Harry's past. 'If true' 😆😆 she didn't engage with lowkey cos he'd have ripped her a new pumble

• Haha
Reactions: 23
1663531855255.png

ETA: red squig has used an image of another tweet from nearly 3 years ago, so haven't squigged that. Hope that's ok. Someone prod me if I need to be WARNED.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I’ve had a few run ins on fb over the years, and I did go to bed thinking ‘I should’ve said this’ or feeling a bit weird about insults tvey might have flung etc. I don’t know how or why she picks so many arguments. It must be mentally exhausting. She’s really, really not well. If her sycophants could only see this and stop the fawning, it might help her. At the moment they’re enabling her erratic behaviour. This weekend alone has been an absolute shuttle crash. Could you imagine if some love island or TOWIE person behaved like this they’d be all over the press, but she’s still seen as a credible source. I just don’t get it.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.