Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AyiaKnacker

Grated courgette pancake. This is better than stale bread crusts in fennel, beans rinsed and obliterated and sardines and sultanas on cold pasta. I think someone suggested a cook off and that is a very good idea.
Please, for the love of all that is holy, say that’s not a real recipe 🙏

No, I have the same half GCSE in RE. It was mandatory and the bare minimum schools could get away with.
Ah, cheers. This must have been between me doing GCSEs and my kids doing them.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
  • Haha
I would be difficult, too many people would recognise her and want to sidle up to her to whisper into her lil dormouse ear 'thanks for all you do' and she wouldn't want to take the attention away from Her Maj as it's really her special time, not Jack's.
hmmmmm you’re right of course, my bad :ROFLMAO: and of course, the accessible queue was closed early.

• Haha

mackjonroe

Was just on twitter there and saw an interaction between two blue ticks who were slagging her off through the medium of subtweets.

I have screenshot the interaction but tonight is the first night I am actually holding back from posting here as I know she reads here and I actually do think she's close to the edge.

Sorry for the pointless post :cry:
Would you mind ever so much telling us who the blue ticks are?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

ClaretFairy

Chatty Member
Ok, but the question remains, how on earth do you get half a GCSE? Do they not only come in whole numbers?
Not sure if anyone else has answered asI struggle keeping up lol!

I’ve got a half GCSE, in RE. They were a short course version that were a thing in the early/mid 00s.

Reactions: 13

Lazarus

VIP Member
Honestly I had to concentrate so hard on BCS. Every episode taken in isolation towards the end because I had no idea who was who. How she can watch and tweet is beyond me.

Helena Handbasket

Chatty Member
I should go to bed I have a funeral at 11am tomorrow. No not that one, and it’s 95 miles away. But I’m having a small gin and watching (it’s on in the background ) This Country. What a day. Has Jack finally gone to bed?
Love This Country! So so good. 👌
ETA - I also meant to say lots of love for tomorrow ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart