Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ignoring the off-the-charts cringe factor, isn't it also really bleeping inappropriate to be making thirsty comments about someone mourning the death of their grandmother? He looks a bit haunted in that photo and she's posting about wanting to pumble him? Have a day off you creep.
This was my first thought. Especially poignant as the last time he had to do something like this it was for his mum. Both boys have spoken about how difficult and traumatic that was and now he’s doing it again for his granny and yeah I agree - he looks haunted. She’s got zero empathy of course because she’s a narcissist and so every situation is
EEB02A29-A6ED-4756-A208-8C6ABAAFA41E.gif

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She really doesn't understand shitposting at all. This is in response to the Rachel Dolzeal photoshop, which no one was ever attempting to pretend was real. But furthermore .... it's no worse than your terrible facetuning Jack 😂

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 20.24.34.png

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Oh my god, she really is leaning into the implied legal threat. “At least you publicly admit to faking it”” WTF? Surely, surely, she isn’t that stupid? Surely she recognises that the fakeness was the point, because the squig’s aim was to draw an obvious parallel between Jack and Rachel Dolezal.
she’s got herself into a right mess today and no mistake.
for the first time, I’m starting to believe the people speculating that she is off the wagon, because if I knew nothing else about her, I’d have assumed she was pissed or on something today by now

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’ve just gone back and listened to her, erm singing would we call it?
Is it supposed to sound like that? I don’t know the original but I couldn’t make out what the words were 🤣 I can only imagine that’s what I sound like after quite a few pints 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 27
View attachment 1588393

'A you problem and not a me problem'. Like Patreon, Teemill and the 20quid a week stick for the Tories to beat people up with eh Jack? Their problem not yours. Anyway about prince harry and all those dead cats.

Reactions: 26
The ruler tool on snip & sketch, someone else mentioned it recently and I just had a go 😅
Trying to catch up but I learnt a new trick on TikTok today.
If you take a screenshot on an iPhone & try to draw on it, if you for example, want to circle something, draw your circle & hold down on the screen, it’ll make a perfect circle shape for you. Same with an arrow, draw your arrow, hold down & alas, perfectly straight arrow

• Wow
Reactions: 23
This was my first thought. Especially poignant as the last time he had to do something like this it was for his mum. Both boys have spoken about how difficult and traumatic that was and now he’s doing it again for his granny and yeah I agree - he looks haunted. She’s got zero empathy of course because she’s a narcissist and so every situation isView attachment 1588431
I was thinking that. It was awful watching him and William having to walk behind Diana's coffin at such a young age - that's got to leave scars. I understand they did spend a lot of time with their gran after their mum died, so I can well believe they were close and this is very hard for them.
Whether you are a royalist or not, and whether you think they deserve all this pomp or not, they are a family and have emotions as valid and painful as any of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.