Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mary Berry on BBC talking about the Queen being professional as usual.

(I get not everyone likes the monarchy but Mary is the ultimate professional)

Reactions: 31
I mean, I know you’re afraid to see your folks in person because IRL you’re a coward and once again you’ve thrown your Dad under a giant piece of artillery to have the last laugh on Twitter, but something’s tipped you into full on petulance today, Jack.

Have you found out that your serving RAF brother (the one you claim to have physically assaulted) is going to be involved in the Queen’s funeral in some capacity by any chance? Is there something going on down the Rotary or Artillery Club today or tomorrow that you weren’t invited to?

Or is it just because your Mam didn’t cook and send your dinner round for you this week?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
I was just thinking the same as @kirkvanhouten, the chaoses are just blending into each other now. It's been nonstop since HH2.
Flailing around trying to find a diversion.
Burger LaBill didn't last more than 2 meetings (meatings, fnarr).
The talking head jobs are just puff pieces not really saying anything of use or substance.
There's a poor squig who's trying to offer genuine advice and I've just seen them called scum by a vicious FM.
Jack retweeting her most triggering stuff just to provoke reactions. She really doesn't seem well at all and I take no pleasure or glee in this, despite what she's desperate to think.
I've actually found myself feeling sorry for her, where are her friends and family? If I saw a friend behaving in this unhinged way I'd be knocking on their door until they answered and making them step away from SM for at least one evening of real life conversation to get things in perspective.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
Oh here we effing go. Yeah it's not our business that you were the 17th most influential lesbian in 2015 or whatever.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 19.46.21.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 98
Screenshot_20220918-194541.png

No receipts so take with a pinch of salt...

ETA that's the same as the squig who called her a Tory shill above, I think

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 96
I do feel sorry for her when she puts it like this. Everyone's worst nightmare, Being Jack Monroe.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 19.47.33.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 64
Seems to be a longstanding member of the comments club so I think she's serious. Sends regular cattos and bought the books after HH2

View attachment 1588268

Leaving it at that though because they don't deserve to be caught up in everything.
Tears where rolling down my cheeks after reading tin can't cook, but possibly for different reasons.

My husband has now suggested opening a can of vegetable soup, rinsing off the soup and adding a can of tomatoes to make soup.

He still does not know who Jack Monroe is.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.