Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I've just seen those tweets about preying on Harry because men are vulnerable when they're grieving. (sorry, on a grunk)

Imagine her reaction if it were a man talking about wanting to shag a woman for her genetics, and someone else was egging him on because women are "weak-willed and vulnerable when they're grieving". It's repugnant.
You'd straight away have that person tagged as a wrong'un and a disgusting predator, and rightly so.

She has ZERO life outside of Twitter. Completely obsessed with it.

ETA

Her Tweeting rate is up 35.7% over the last 30 days 🥴

View attachment 1588105
And that's just on her 'official' account... Imagine how many tweets she must send across all of her accounts, she must be constantly glued to a screen.

• Sad
Reactions: 41
She's just said Harry can't be racist because he's married to a Black woman.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Leaving aside whether Harry is racist, aye that's how it works Jack - no racist ever married a Black woman, same as no misogynist has ever married a woman.

So. So. Thick. (and offensive)

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 109
Can't ruin a career you don't have

1663522238021.png

She's just said Harry can't be racist because he's married to a Black woman.

🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦🤦

Leaving aside whether Harry is racist, aye that's how it works Jack - no racist ever married a Black woman, same as no misogynist has ever married a woman.

So. So. Thick. (and offensive)
We're heading for the moment canal, brace yourselves!
The moment being she gets cancelled or suspended

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Dear friends, I realise that last weekend feels
like a decade ago, but I’m sure that she told the expert pharmacist / doctor she managed to see on a Sunday ( my urgent appointment is in mid-October but I’m not a tireless campaigner) to diagnose her laryngitis (confirmed) that she doesn’t have a day off until November? What ‘work’ is she doing today? Sure looks like she has plenty of time on her hands?
Beats me, she's not done any work for nearly 3 days now. I've been itching to put something on the worklog and we've had zilch.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Ignoring the off-the-charts cringe factor, isn't it also really bleeping inappropriate to be making thirsty comments about someone mourning the death of their grandmother? He looks a bit haunted in that photo and she's posting about wanting to pumble him? Have a day off you creep.
Yes, it's inappropriate and gross.

Reactions: 32
Some of the threads are subtle (too subtle for her to weaponise FMs) and these people are so well read. It’s rather aspirational.View attachment 1588123
Just an aside to note that (((words written like this with three brackets))) is a far-right/neo nazi symbol to imply something or someone is Jewish in a derogatory way. I haven't gone looking for this squig to look at their account but there's a solid chance they're a bleep.

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.