Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was waiting for a post claiming to have been doing something other than continual tweeting and replying today.
This is clearly a photo of Content when she was younger - puppies grow fast.
Even if she was over there today she would have been online constantly.
Yeah. This is an old photo.

She’s pathologically incapable of telling the truth.
That said, I can believe she didn’t know all that tit about Harry. She has no interest in anything that doesn’t impact her directly.

Reactions: 32
And here we have the classic Jackism, tit I fucked up with my tweets, let’s distract the plebs with doggos. And also highlight that I ignore the respect of my parents house rules.
It's not the dogs fault but that poor animal is going to be an almighty pain in the arse when it's fully grown if it isn't already. This is why idiots shouldn't have pets of any kind but particularly ones that need training.

• Sad
Reactions: 53
I was bored for ten minutes this afternoon 🔺 so I designed some t-shirts. Available to nefarious ninnies for just £49.99 / $89.99 / 100 eur (sorry, don't know current exchange rate in as much as I'm too lazy to check). Cheap as chips, really.

Was thinking of a limited release for PARTY TIME in THREAD 400 (which could be any second now the way Monroe is acting!).

~ If you really do have a life, Jack Monroe, why not go live it? Because making a complete arse of yourself on Twatter definitely ISN'T living your best one, nor is it "socking it" to Borbora et al, who - rest assured - won't give a tit about you. IYKWIM. Go well, pal. ~

View attachment 1588520
Drop the Teemill link babe, I'm in x

• Haha
Reactions: 17

I miss simpler times like the Rug of Doom moving into the kitchen. Jack, could you do a little kitchen rejig and then maybe switch off your phones for a few days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's not the dogs fault but that poor animal is going to be an almighty pain in the arse when it's fully grown if it isn't already. This is why idiots shouldn't have pets of any kind but particularly ones that need training.
Totally agree. Especially medium-large breed dogs.

Reactions: 21
Said this the other day when Stephanie Y gently, softly reminded her of colonialism but black Twitter dragging Jack will be the end. The only thing she can’t pretend to be is black so she doesn’t have a way out of any rows with them & they’ll see straight through her “my black brother” shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I do think that Twitter's been her main if not only source of news for most of the last decade, and who knows how much attention she paid to anything apart from herself in her younger years, so it is possible. I've certainly met some very solipsistic people who don't read the news or have much general knowledge.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Jack makes a claim.. everyone should accept it as gospel, no proof necessary, no proof offered.

Someone mentions something that happened and was splashed on every paper for days...

Jack: Well IF it happened..

She a Hoofwanglingbunglesnatch

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.