Jack Monroe #398 A subscription to JackazonPrime+

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's like watching a volcano slowly erupt.

The last few weeks we've seen cracks appearing, and we're currently witnessing steam and ash start to escape. Very soon there'll be a full on explosion complete with molten lava - buckle up frauen und herren, Magma Jack is about to make an appearance.
It would be great. Not until the patreon /PayPal/tip jar are shut down. I can't see it happening. Why should she ?

Reactions: 26
Lads, it’s been bothering me and I’m not sure how to feel about this, but I’m starting to think that Jack Monroe isn’t very nice

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 111
Remember when Jack virtually disappeared for 16 weeks or so when she went to rehab? I thought these days were over. I actually thought she'd sort her tit out once and for all and that our threads were very slowly drawing to a close. I'm such a head lol.
Babe, same x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Meanwhile, my sb (diagnosed asd by an appropriately qualified paediatrician and who is in my care 24/7/365 ) has decided to fill his water pistol with neat ribena, so I'm a bit busy this evening. Catch you up later, ninnies!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 97
She's really be as well tweeting "you just haven't met the right man yet" because I'm struggling to see the difference here. How hard is it to say you're bi?
Because she’s trying to goad people into saying something homophobic she can hold up as a “real” example of the abuse she gets?

ETA: and of course she’ll then delete those tweets and imply they were going after her when she was just trying to breathe.

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.