Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am very jel that @Geetbo and @MancBee are on HOLIBOBS. Ha!

sorry not sorry.

Why the feck would you take naproxen for throat pain?? I wouldn’t even think to take nurofen for a sore throat…have I been foolish all these years?? I thought you just had to get over them like a normal person with a couple of fucking strepsils.

Reactions: 33
Laryngitis is painless and the treatment is rest, steam/warm drinks (not caffeine) glycerine/honey boiled sweets just keep it lubricated and don’t speak. Jack is a danger.

Reactions: 29
How could she reach the spatulas etc when she’s cooking? I’m ridiculously tall and I think I’d struggle, she’d need a damn cherry picker.
is this actually someone else’s kitchen? Make it make sense!

View attachment 1573835
Even her kitchen is pretend. She lives in a self-created Truman Show.
Also, she looks like Cherie Blair in this pic.

Reactions: 34
The syrupy limp onion juice the squig recommended is haunting me. Imagine the lingering honk if she necks a litre of that.

Reactions: 38
Trying to fix stuf...

It's gone up
8.5% fake now..
And, interestingly. Only 0.4% of her followers are verified..

Make of that what you will.

I don't know what I'm.doing.

I hope this is seeable..

Seeable is a word right?

Last edited:
Reactions: 34
I've been on it twice a day for years and the dodgy tummy barely even registers now no wonder she needs that squatty potty if she's taking it for fuck all reason without omeprazole or something

Reactions: 18
Sadly for SB she was right. She is incapable of putting anyone else before herself, even her own son.

Reactions: 36
I went to a church group and did underage drinking. Its called being a teen and not having much to do in a small town.

Reactions: 38
I had another go at thread31... I have had to stop halfway through in disgust. I was going to be specific but I am currently so furious with Her Foulness I don't think there's enough ink to spoiler the swears that are volcanically spilling out of me back here.

Reactions: 27
Merail too, but I'm on Paroxetine and before I had surgery to address the issue, used Naproxen for crippling menstrual issues too- and myself and my 'Old Harold' are both prescribed it for long-time back issues. BUT, we're extremely circumspect with it AND it does massively exacerbate my gastritis which I then have to deal with. I'd avoid it like the plague if anything else came close to helping. We can only get it on prescription, though. I've never seen it OTC in the UK?

Reactions: 14
I've been on it twice a day for years and the dodgy tummy barely even registers now no wonder she needs that squatty potty if she's taking it for fuck all reason without omeprazole or something
Snap. I'm on Diclofenac and Omeprazole to help prevent dodgy stomach issues. Meanwhile Jack is on 55 different NSAIDS because no human has ever suffered like Jack, yet nothing to help a poor pixie tummy that must take more punishment than the average belly. I wonder how long it will take Omeprazole to appear on her weird lists of meds she tweets out now that we've mentioned it.

Reactions: 36
One of my sons had his taken out about 7 years ago- he was a chronic mouth breather, and couldn't seem to close his mouth to eat, sleep or even when underwater. They didn't reckon it'd be a cure-all, but whatever helped, age or the op, he's far better now. JM definitely SOUNDS adenoidal, for sure.

Reactions: 13
Vote here for “Claggy” too for next thread

Reactions: 13
One of the Feminax line (?) is Naproxen. I think it’s the Ultra one and it’s got quite strict imstructions for use. Never again (whilst on SSRIs anyway!).

Reactions: 12
I had Dicloflex on prescription but it never seemed to work as well as Naproxen for pain for me- at least after a few days. I had chronic headaches as a teen (Not getting glasses when I needed them? Dunno...) and definitely unintentionally abused aspirin. I developed esophagitis in my teens and then, as an adult I have chronic erosive gastritis (I was just hugely relieved it wasn't (yet- at least) the stomach or esophageal big C I'd been expecting, tbh. Sorry, don't know how to spoiler...
I've been on and off Omeprazole and Lansoprazole for years and neither really touch it when it flares up now. It developing into something nastier is a constant worry. The trouble with pain is, it's so hard to imagine the lengths you'll go to to relieve it when it strikes, when you're not currently in pain.
The moral of this story is, don't mess with painkillers unless you actually really, really need them. They're not bloody sweets.
Also, if you have near constant headaches at 15, you should probably get that looked into.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.