Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You paid a very high price for sobriety, Jack? YOU? As the daughter of an addict myself, what about your SON? What price has he paid? As the ex of an addict, what about all the partners you’ve had? What price have

As the sister of a recently relapsed brother, who’s words to me were “I fucked up. I fell off the wagon.” Ownership. No excuses. No “but…”. Just told me what he’d done and that he was off to a meeting later. No blaming other people/events, just a simple confession and off to a meeting. Which he then didn’t broadcast the details of to me, or on SM.

I know there are AA Fraus here and I know you do suffer for your actions; I’ve seen it with my brother. But there’s never any acknowledgement of how it affects anyone around her.
Other people exist to look after the smol pixie or be enemies who want smol pixie DEAD. Their emotions and experiences are irrelevant. It's also how you know that whilst she might have read and be able to recite the 12 steps, she hasn't done them in any meaningful sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I did wonder why she was taking all those pain. My mum gets laryngitis quite often (a blessing, perhaps...) and she's never needed anything for it other than resting her voice. The kids at school think it's hysterical, although some get confused that she's whispering, and think they have to whisper back.
That cracked up for some reason! Kids are weird.
I'm a chronic pain Frau and I don't just throw every painkiller I have at myself to 'get better' when I'm having a bad day. I build up from paracetamol and end up with codeine if it's really bad. She's so dangerous. I mean, I have a lot of prescriptions but I tend to say no to having codeine prescribed unless my GP insists or I know I really can't cope without it.
I bet she has heaps of medication she doesn't really need, the mendacious ninny.
Sorry for the carry on, she boils my ginger with her faux bloody illnesses.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
I'm a chronic pain Frau and I don't just throw every painkiller I have at myself to 'get better' when I'm having a bad day. I build up from paracetamol and end up with codeine if it's really bad. She's so dangerous. I mean, I have a lot of prescriptions but I tend to say no to having codeine prescribed unless my GP insists or I know I really can't cope without it.
I bet she has heaps of medication she doesn't really need, the mendacious ninny.
Proper grates my roots.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A free seat and no fees for membership, the complete opposite to your Patreon account then, many members of who you claim to be helping. Over the years you have ‘paid a very high price’, much in the same way your Patreon and donators have. Maybe you should stop centring yourself in everything and think about all the people who are on the bones of their arses but still giving you money for nothing?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I reckon no tannoys in the supermarkets is a sneaky way to cut costs by not reintroducing them afterwards. Tin foil hat in aisle 5

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Say what you like about Leggy but she doesn't sit on the worktop like a filthy animal.
There would be no room on the worktop for her. I’m hardly minimalist but her kitchen makes me feel anxious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
i mean, the condom machine thing is actually fake. but it just goes to show that

1. there is clearly no limit to the lunacy this country is exhibiting atm so it does seem plausible

2. jack's really bleeping thick
Why Jack so thick?
Believe Spoons condom trick.
And why fraus all titter?
Thick Jack say it on Twitter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Which is exactly the right path as per WHO. See analgesic pain ladder below! Cancerous pain is treated a bit differently but for chronic and acute pain usually the below is the steps we try to take.

As a chronic pain Frau and nurse I also do the paracetamol-> codeine-> oramorph escalation depending on my pain (no NSAIDs for this Frau!)

Jack is a total weapon.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Jack actually did like an hour of work today? Wow! Almost up to approximately 12 hours for the whole of September thus far!

View attachment 1574157

VBI must be coming any day now, what with all the secret behind the scenes work.
She has provided horrible cold remedy (time effort estimate 3 min max) (could also be used as recipe for gravy or acne )

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
View attachment 1574254

That was a quick reply...
OH MY LJC SHE HAS TRULY, TRULY SURPASSED HERSELF. I don’t even know where to start on that. So she’s giving by the impression that the (I really hope fictional) woman consented to have a private message Jack allegedly sent her shared with 500,000+ people on a public platform. And her language! I am 😮 Even for Jack that is a new low.

ETA And she should not be supporting ANYONE so I hope that is utter bollocks as well. If I was considering/tentative about attending AA that entire post would put me off it entirely. She is so thoughtless and dangerous

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.