Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s so cute seeing all the new people incredulous over Jacks nonsense like we have been for two years. Itā€™s easy to forget how we felt in those early weeks and months of digging, uncovering, working out and agape at things like šŸ”ŗ designer crockery/eBay auctions/ hats/scarves/dresses/girlfriends/ā€¦lies/contradictions/embellishmentsā€¦and the way people are coming to the same conclusions we have been making since about thread 6! Long may it continue!
One day I dream of having a full day to myself and reading every single thread..... As it is it takes two hours to catch up some days on the last time I posted. She is my new shiny toy šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 32
One day I dream of having a full day to myself and reading every single thread..... As it is it takes two hours to catch up some days on the last time I posted. She is my new shiny toy šŸ˜‚
Can I recommend a look at Thread 31 where Jack comes to Tattle. It's very good.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
See I think it started as a threat to the Fire service cause they wouldn't give her the hours she wanted.
She threatened to quit, then quit, then tried to take it back, but they accepted it and she was out.

The rest snowballed from there.
Her daddy probably got her the fire job and to prove to him she could make it on her own, she cosplayed as poor for a month.

The blog taking off was purely accidental, but when it did, she realised that an opportunity to grift had come along. Probably with some help from some third person pushing her along.

Now she has to perpetuate constantly and lives with a constant fear of it all crumbling around her, hence the shaking like a Yorkie with dysentery when she's on the TV..

She's also realised along the way that being on her arse tweeting and taking cash from morons is easier than working for a living, so the sob stories just have to keep coming to drive the patreons.

It's a self perpetuating and self fulfilling fate, what's the endgame? Is she really going to be grifting for the next 30 years till she retires?
Maybe... It's a long haul and a long time to live in fearful state 24/7
I agree with this but I'd like to add that I think she was trying to make a media career happen from quite early on. I don't that was as accidental as it seems. Her famous sale was given a lot of media attention for example. I also agree there was a third party who helped make this happen. Maybe even a contact of Big Dave's although I think a councillor or echo reporter is more likely.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Can I recommend a look at Thread 31 where Jack comes to Tattle. It's very good.
Ahh saw it in wiki so already looked. It is amazing. Especially love the picture she took like a kidnap victim to prove she was alive and it was her šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It seems the smol pixie is losing followers at an alarming rate.
View attachment 1573810
Theyā€™ve been jumping up and down quite a bit lately, mirroring the level of smol pixie mania in her tweets. Makes you think.

Waving hello as I return after seeing off that real life JM I mentioned in a previous thread. Their grift has come to light and they are off to find a new mark. Good luck to them and thank you to this thread for teaching me all about the need for receipts!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
How could she reach the spatulas etc when sheā€™s cooking? Iā€™m ridiculously tall and I think Iā€™d struggle, sheā€™d need a damn cherry picker.
is this actually someone elseā€™s kitchen? Make it make sense!

9C597455-001B-4192-B4EE-DF682639A590.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.