Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. Not concentrating on or worrying about your friend at all but thinking 'ooh don't I look compassionate and wise. Must put this on twitter'.
That’s it, it shows where her focus really is.

I would be heartbroken if I was the person who texted her. It can be really hard to reach out to someone. Imagine the confusion of seeing the same response in your messages, and at the same time, in front of thousands of people on Twitter.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
Now that I'm in a foul mood. Check this flying monkey who should get in the bin.

View attachment 1574292
Reported. Ghastly, hysterical nonsense.

Anyway. I hope your mood lifts, dear Jenny numbers. At least you won‘t be facing a bowl of breakfast slop in the morning, festooned with a picture of Fozzie Bear and 2603 made out of squeezy cheese.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel so bad for the person that sent her that message, she said she was meant to be supporting her.

79C980F3-2B3B-457D-910B-A4F08F485634.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Now that I'm in a foul mood. Check this flying monkey who should get in the bin.

View attachment 1574292
So many wrongs in there! Not nurses, yes she did volunteer as writing and speaking engagements about HER ACTUAL NICHE! are apparently her 100 hour a week job, people will only be happy when she stops scamming, nothing will ‘happen’ to her and the last thing that little narc will ever do is harm herself. Oh, and they should look up libel.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
Is anyone making a new thread? i would but I’m half asleep.

If so, I think this is the winning title.

3F3CC32A-BAFE-4BF8-83BF-FE7C9D400DB9.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Yes! I had mine out aged 15 in 1988 (send KylieMinogueos). I'd been repeatedly unwell with high temps and delirious sleep walking moments though. I wasn't just a nasal arsewipe, sounding off for likes.
Totally off topic, sorry not sorry. It was a sad day for me when a Kylie Minogue song was playing and I commented, oh Kylie! And my friend's son said, Kylie who? Kylie Jenner?

Just received a spam call with country/county code 995.

Screenshot_20220913-110121_Phone.jpg

GEORGIA

IT'S REALLY MADE ME THINK

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Is anyone making a new thread? i would but I’m half asleep.

If so, I think this is the winning title.

View attachment 1574316
The foxes are keeping me up auditioning for the X Factor outside so I may as well.

393 incoming, brace yourselves! Will edit this post once it's up

EDIT: unlike the patron postcards, the new thread has arrived!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.