Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1574254

That was a quick reply...
Sent at 23.55
Screenshot it before it was delivered or read
Posted on twitter at 23.57

Imagine seeing Jack's reply to your whatsapp as a humblebrag on twitter first, really grim.
Are sponsors supposed to be sharing anything like this?
It could have been framed differently to not expose this person's situation, it just feels so intrusive.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
The message hadn’t even been received when she was taking a screenshot to share with the world. She never fails to show us all what an utter bleep she is does she?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
OH MY LJC SHE HAS TRULY, TRULY SURPASSED HERSELF. I don’t even know where to start on that. I wonder if the (alleged) ‘woman’ consented to have a private message Jack allegedly sent her shared with 500,000+ people on a public platform. And her language! I am 😮 Even for Jack that is a new low.
God help anyone being "supported" by the narc shark.

• Sad
Reactions: 47
OH MY LJC SHE HAS TRULY, TRULY SURPASSED HERSELF. I don’t even know where to start on that. I wonder if the (alleged) ‘woman’ consented to have a private message Jack allegedly sent her shared with 500,000+ people on a public platform. And her language! I am 😮 Even for Jack that is a new low.
She ~was~ kidnapped once so, you know, she can use this language.

Readers, someone held her hand and began to walk her out of a park and was then stopped.

The message hadn’t even been received when she was taking a screenshot to share with the world. She never fails to show us all what an utter bleep she is does she?
O wow so if it was real she absolutely hasn't asked permission to share that

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I think she should be banned from AA
I think she should be banned from a lot of things tbh.
Doubt she's even in AA.
She's in 12 steps for ED and AA apparently.
2 meetings a day.
Doesn't drive, works 100 hours a week, doesn't tweet whilst on transport on her way to or at meetings, Secretary and Head of State at at least one.
It's. All. Lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Sent at 23.55
Screenshot it before it was delivered or read
Posted on twitter at 23.57

Imagine seeing Jack's reply to your whatsapp as a humblebrag on twitter first, really grim.
Are sponsors supposed to be sharing anything like this?
It could have been framed differently to not expose this person's situation, it just feels so intrusive.
So, if she wasn’t talking to herself which she clearly is, the situation would be that she didn’t get permission to post this snippet as the person hadn’t actually read her response yet? Or do all the people she ‘supports in recovery’ agree to become content for her boring ass twitter feed?

• Angry
Reactions: 49
The latest likes. Watch out new lover, she’s got a shopping list for your stuff.

this is making me shudder.

2B7426C7-B6CE-4EDD-B95A-552F302DF7ED.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
So, if she wasn’t talking to herself which she clearly is, the situation would be that she didn’t get permission to post this snippet as the person hadn’t actually read her response yet? Or do all the people she ‘supports in recovery’ agree to become content for her boring ass twitter feed?
I hope she is talking to herself as it's better than the alternative but regardless she shouldn't even by implying she shares stuff online. I'm a very private person and I know I'd be mortified at anyone sharing part of a private conversation with me, even if my details weren't shared. If I was attending AA, I would leave any group she was a part of and find one where people don't milk you for content. What she's doing could really put people off sharing in her group. She's disgusting.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Omg even for her that is shocking.
Even if she now says (which she will) 'the person in question said it was fine to share the convo' it really really isn't and she should not have even asked a person who is clearly struggling and vulnerable.
I'm not really sure I like all the unpleasant 'Stan' video imagery either. Let's hope the person has other help apart from attention seeker Jack.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51
Multi posting like a raging ninny I know BUT can any of you fraus imagine sending a bit of advice* to a friend and then feeling so pleased with yourself you immediately post it on Twitter before they’ve had chance to even read it?

*complete load of waffling unhelpful trite shite.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
Multi posting like a raging ninny I know BUT can any of you fraus imagine sending a bit of advice* to a friend and then feeling so pleased with yourself you immediately post it on Twitter before they’ve had chance to even read it?
Exactly. Not concentrating on or worrying about your friend at all but thinking 'ooh don't I look compassionate and wise. Must put this on twitter'.

• Angry
Reactions: 41
She is such a self aggrandising bellend. It’s astonishing to me that I can reliably expect to log into Twitter every few hours and find some fresh stream of consciousness straight from the depths of hell

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Wow! Even if the person said it was ok to share she shouldn’t be doing it at night time when someone is feeling vulnerable

Reactions: 31

Also note how she needs to join in.

Person: My head is being a head
Jack: Our heads are!!

Does it ever occur to this selfish dogshit that when people are looking for help the thing to do is centre them rather than start spouting off about your feelings?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Also note how she needs to join in.

Person: My head is being a head
Jack: Our heads are!!

Does it ever occur to this selfish dogshit that when people are looking for help the thing to do is centre them rather than start spouting off about your feelings?
And I don't think if I had got so desperate I was texting late at night I would appreciate the 😂 😂 😂 emojies. Why not just go the whole bleeping hog and end it 'lol!'
She really is a dick head.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Now that I'm in a foul mood. Check this flying monkey who should get in the bin.

Screenshot 2022-09-13 00.38.22.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.