Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The pharmacist probably said something like "well I suppose it could be something like laryngitis, best book a doctors appointment to get it checked out" and she took that as gospel
Either that or she did one of those online symptom checkers. Surely, as a grown woman, she wouldn't seek a doctor appointment for a sore throat? Especially an out of hours one. She's pathetic if she did.

• Angry
Reactions: 24
A generally sickly bunny. What bleeping adult bleeping human being describes themselves like that. Oh I'm a poorly lickle wabbit.
One who also describes themselves as
48B98286-B0B7-4EBB-BAF8-730053F5FDB1.jpeg

šŸ˜‚ I forgot how hilarious the facetuning was in this. It got eclipsed (justifiably!) by @Marmalade Atkins favourite Easter jumper pic, but this one is proper eeee up little cockney Dickensian/smol Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins urchin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
One who also describes themselves as
View attachment 1573629
šŸ˜‚ I forgot how hilarious the facetuning was in this. It got eclipsed (justifiably!) by @Marmalade Atkins favourite Easter jumper pic, but this one is proper eeee up little cockney Dickensian/smol Dick Van Dyke in Mary Poppins urchin
I think I've triangulated that hat - Ā£120 leather newsboy by Stetson?

I thought you were on the bones of your arse, Jack? Nobody's going to buy a second-hand hat off you once it's been sat on your unwashed head.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
I can imagine her version of Mrs Hinch Homeware at Tescoā€¦.

Jack Nouveau-Riche (nee Monroe) at Waitrose:

- Mint, Vanilla, Brie & Rosemary scented candles
- Heart wall plaque with ā€˜Softly, Gently, Forensicallyā€™
- Recipe card holder (empty)
- Black denim apron ā€˜Top Slopā€™
- 5kg marble rolling pin ā€˜go wellā€™ logo
We donā€™t want her tainting Waitrose, thank you very much, bung her back to Asda

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Itā€™s so cute seeing all the new people incredulous over Jacks nonsense like we have been for two years. Itā€™s easy to forget how we felt in those early weeks and months of digging, uncovering, working out and agape at things like šŸ”ŗ designer crockery/eBay auctions/ hats/scarves/dresses/girlfriends/ā€¦lies/contradictions/embellishmentsā€¦and the way people are coming to the same conclusions we have been making since about thread 6! Long may it continue!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
I'm a shallow person to notice this but the kettle in the first link is an electric one. If you look closely you can see the cable, it's been plunked on top of the hob to look fancier.
I know I should feel sorry for her, but I find it really hard. Possibly because the same drama/salvation scenario has been played out for the world to see many times, so it really feels like boy cries wolf - again. I don't wish her harm, but it's about time she does a good dose of growing up.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I am indeed on holiday. I have a sunburned upper arsecheek.

I cannot wait to return to catch up with what the head has been doing. Iā€™ve seen her Twitter updates which have given me a flavour.
Me too, though I'm in central Spain (Extremadura) away from the coast where it is cloudy and hot. Trying to keep up here as I don't want to fall too far behind, but sitting on my phone reading about the smol pixie would be a bit rude. I keep trying to do sneaky reads when no-one is looking.

I could say that I wish I wish I was home contributing to the discussion, but that would be a lie. I love it here. Just off out for tapas and some vino tinto. AdiĆ³s cĆ”bala.

ETA I can hardly wait for the haircut pictures. I can imagine they will be dreadful.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 97
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.