Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I also should have said that the mention of underage drinking with a group of peers from the church group struck me as the kind of thing she’s saying to kind of absolve herself. Like she’s saying: I wasn’t your yob teen on the street corner drinking (like the Jeremy Kyle mention in the pov) I was in a church group - we are good people.
Know what I mean?
Us yobs drank in the church grounds anyway :cool:

Also what taxi driver is taking a lone 16 year old girl covered in puke?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
D086722F-F418-4CDC-98D8-B2EC0BA5A6EC.jpeg

Luckily the drink is so revolting you’d never hold down the questionable combo of meds she’s chucked on top. And a Jakemans chaser because they’re disgusting aswell. Have a Strepsil Jack you fanny.
Next time I have a sore throat I’m going to carry on like this at work and see how long it takes for someone to stuff me in a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
View attachment 1573515

Luckily the drink is so revolting you’d never hold down the questionable combo of meds she’s chucked on top. And a Jakemans chaser because they’re disgusting aswell. Have a Strepsil Jack you fanny.
Next time I have a sore throat I’m going to carry on like this at work and see how long it takes for someone to stuff me in a cupboard.
I am that person who goes to work even when I have no right to be there and should be in bed dying. Last time I did this I had a huge abscess and looked like someone had superglued a melon to my cheek.
I lasted 10 minutes before my ward manager whispered in my ear Fuckoff home you nobhead..
Jack needs someone whispering in her ear Shut up talking and delete your twitter you dick

I hope she finds that truth whisperer soon..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think she’d pivot to being a Kirsty Alsopp ‘village green make do and mend bootstrap home crafts and Tory lifestyle guru’ faster than you could say “Aga in the kitchen and Laura Ashley Homemade Bunting”.
She'd be all about the Alice bands and Vampire's Wife frocks, crying over teddies.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
“Have a Strepsil Jack you fanny” for #ThreadTitle nomination!

Did I do that right?

Recent convert to Tattle, I can say I’m here to stay! The canal makes me 🦉🍾 on the regular, can’t believe I used to have to read her tweets and argue with myself in my head to what a BORE she was becoming with all the moaning!!!!! Thank(space) you all for having me!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
I can’t think of a job she can do. The only thing I think could work is a columnist where she whines about her life and even then she’d strop off when the subs cut her ludicrous prose

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t think of a job she can do. The only thing I think could work is a columnist where she whines about her life and even then she’d strop off when the subs cut her ludicrous prose
Liz Jones has done well out of that so there will always be a market for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I’ve been trying to find the “send my flying monkeys once around the block and back for tea” tweet but I’m having no luck. When did she post that? I ask, because I want to juxtapose it with this. Fellow ninnies, may I present
188611F3-C812-4B7A-B405-6161904CC911.jpeg
I PROMISE this is not me being a twit- I did not write this! I just lifted this right off her blog. All her own words. Because if I have not love, I have nothing.

Edit: linky link. The usual ‘please click with care’ applies- it’s again pretty gross.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I’m sober, so I’d better put on a nice jumper and hold my mug with both hands like I’m in a hallmark movie.
It was either that or sat in a cosy armchair reading a book with a soft light next to her

Knowing our Jack she would have the book upside down and the light would be plugged into an extension lead.

Oh Jack 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve been trying to find the “send my flying monkeys once around the block and back for tea” tweet but I’m having no luck. When did she post that? I ask, because I want to juxtapose it with this. Fellow ninnies, may I present
I PROMISE this is not me being a twit- I did not write this! I just lifted this right off her blog. All her own words. Because if I have not love, I have nothing.
Mmm smells like hypocrisy.. She really forgets what she writes doesn't she

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Edit: linky link. The usual ‘please click with care’ applies- it’s again pretty gross.
here you go…
B3AFF6B1-2958-4458-9FE4-561C31397CCF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I’m sober, so I’d better put on a nice jumper and hold my mug with both hands like I’m in a hallmark movie.
Don’t forget to take your electric kettle off the base and put it on the hob, and maybe unplug the the toaster (that you don’t have)and put it on top of the fire.

ETA thanks @GrannyOgg I guess a day/week/month is such an ocean of time and change in Jack-world that this complete about turn in five years (from ‘love and ye shall be loveth-ed’ to absolutely revelling in stirring up abuse and pile-ons) should come as no surprise whatsoever.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A generally sickly bunny. What bleeping adult bleeping human being describes themselves like that. Oh I'm a poorly lickle wabbit.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.