Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I meant to post this last week when I was digging through Guardian articles. Sound familiar?

View attachment 1573289

Wasn’t written in summer 2021 to become the sum she claimed was be used for SBs holidays in 2022 though. This was from January 5 2019 when the G. indulged her in being some sort of voice of sobriety after not drinking alcohol for ONE WEEK.

According to her she was still sober at the end of December, so that ‘lump sum’ allegedly existed at the end of 2019. Or at least I’m sure existed then as much as it did in summer 2022.

NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON BOTH ARTICLES WITH CARE. Trigger warnings doesn’t even cover it. Both articles are deeply offensive in so many ways, and just…gross.
I'm a shallow person to notice this but the kettle in the first link is an electric one. If you look closely you can see the cable, it's been plunked on top of the hob to look fancier.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
I am indeed on holiday. I have a sunburned upper arsecheek.

I cannot wait to return to catch up with what the head has been doing. I’ve seen her Twitter updates which have given me a flavour.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
She follows a few of the mainstream high end bloggers on Insta, like bloggers with Hermès collections who are invited to Cartier events, so I can fully believe she was a Vogue reader in the early 2010s.
Yes and looking at the brands and objects she buys now it fits perfectly! Lovely big book of ads. I went to art college with a woman who made all her own outfits from bits of old jumpers -arms for leg warmers etc and I used to love finding Gucci catwalk collections that looked as if someone had seen her in the street and ripped her off. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think she’d pivot to being a Kirsty Alsopp ‘village green make do and mend bootstrap home crafts and Tory lifestyle guru’ faster than you could say “Aga in the kitchen and Laura Ashley Homemade Bunting”.
I can imagine her version of Mrs Hinch Homeware at Tesco….

Jack Nouveau-Riche (nee Monroe) at Waitrose:

- Mint, Vanilla, Brie & Rosemary scented candles
- Heart wall plaque with ‘Softly, Gently, Forensically’
- Recipe card holder (empty)
- Black denim apron ‘Top Slop’
- 5kg marble rolling pin ‘go well’ logo

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Wait, there was cinnamon coca-cola? Huge, if true.
There still is here AFAIK. They release it as a limited edition every year though I don’t think it’s out yet this year
9207BC25-5458-48DC-91C1-AD438FA1AA55.jpeg

1253023B-0EFF-401B-9C70-C6E62B24549D.jpeg

ETA there was also
2B80481B-2119-4F79-98C2-AF89E8042C5A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yeah, nah. Them things don’t work for voice loss.
I love that the first several ingredients would form a reasonable gut health "elixir" before clogging up things with coconut oil. Yes, it really made me think

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I can imagine her version of Mrs Hinch Homeware at Tesco….

Jack Nouveau-Riche (nee Monroe) at Waitrose:

- Mint, Vanilla, Brie & Rosemary scented candles
- Heart wall plaque with ‘Softly, Gently, Forensically’
- Recipe card holder (empty)
- Black denim apron ‘Top Slop’
- 5kg marble rolling pin ‘go well’ logo
Recipe card holder (empty) :ROFLMAO:
Chapeau!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I could not agree more. Well said :)
I also should have said that the mention of underage drinking with a group of peers from the church group struck me as the kind of thing she’s saying to kind of absolve herself. Like she’s saying: I wasn’t your yob teen on the street corner drinking (like the Jeremy Kyle mention in the pov) I was in a church group - we are good people.
Know what I mean?

• Sad
Reactions: 45
I'm just amazed that none of the 3,000 NHS workers she gave a talk to today have mentioned it on twitter. Not even a single 'thanks for all you do' 😔

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Here’s the article. It’s where I got the nonsensical quote about the rug of doom being pulled out plunging her into a chasm of chaos - or whatever
Chapeau to Vogue for very good editors/editing

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.