Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s planning to keep up the grift only until she can get someone wealthy to marry her.
That could be the end game in her head.

At.some point it's all going to have to stop.
Either people will cotton on and quit supporting and promoting her, or her nerves and anxiety will get so bad she implodes into a black vacuous hole of Pumble and slop.

As a bystander, it's quite the thing to witness..

Reactions: 30
Some areas have walk ins where you can be seen if you’re prepared to wait, but I can’t imagine even Jack would want to wait several hours because of a basic sore throat. It’s more likely the pharmacist was the source of her *diagnosed* laryngitis.
The pharmacist probably said something like "well I suppose it could be something like laryngitis, best book a doctors appointment to get it checked out" and she took that as gospel

Reactions: 29
If she could marry into relative wealth (meaning someone willing to support her in the style to which she would love to become accustomed), her craving for attention and praise would still persist. I imagine she would continue to live on social media and perform illness and "specialness."

Reactions: 34
If she could marry into relative wealth (meaning someone willing to support her in the style to which she would love to become accustomed), her craving for attention and praise would still persist. I imagine she would continue to live on social media and perform illness and "specialness."
Yes or she’d start an Insta about her new life in her dream home and endlessly beg for freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I meant to post this last week when I was digging through Guardian articles. Sound familiar?

79803041-C39C-44D0-9923-287B9A8A54AF.jpeg

Wasn’t written in summer 2021 to become the sum she claimed was be used for SBs holidays in 2022 though. This was from January 5 2019 when the G. indulged her in being some sort of voice of sobriety after not drinking alcohol for ONE WEEK.

According to her she was still sober at the end of December, so that ‘lump sum’ allegedly existed at the end of 2019. Or at least I’m sure existed then as much as it did in summer 2022.

NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON BOTH ARTICLES WITH CARE. Trigger warnings doesn’t even cover it. Both articles are deeply offensive in so many ways, and just…gross.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78
That could be the end game in her head.

At.some point it's all going to have to stop.
Either people will cotton on and quit supporting and promoting her, or her nerves and anxiety will get so bad she implodes into a black vacuous hole of Pumble and slop.

As a bystander, it's quite the thing to witness..
She'd be better spending her ill gotten gains on proper therapy as there is no way she's going to hold down a relationship until she addresses whatever it is that's wrong with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
yeah I think the quitting was a childish strop but as her old school chum said, she always wanted to be famous. You can tell that by the way she signed her blog posts like a pretentious twit right at the start. She should have stuck with her job on the paper in Southend, learned some journalism skills and she could have had an ok life.

But she is basically unemployable because of her absolutely cast iron belief that she is right about everything. She can’t take instruction or criticism or challenge.

So she got propelled into the spotlight which she’d always wanted, hooked up with Leggy and it was all going exactly as it should - the glamorous life, the A list mates. And then Leggy dumped her and she’s been trying to recreate that high ever since.

I honestly think she thinks that’s the life she deserves. Which is why she is so very, very angry all the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
I think she’d pivot to being a Kirsty Alsopp ‘village green make do and mend bootstrap home crafts and Tory lifestyle guru’ faster than you could say “Aga in the kitchen and Laura Ashley Homemade Bunting”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I deal with Provide on a daily basis at work. If I have been co-opted into this talk she is doing I will be asking questions as I am quite frankly sick of this fraudster.
I am coming for you Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
I think she’d pivot to being a Kirsty Alsopp ‘village green make do and mend bootstrap home crafts and Tory lifestyle guru’ faster than you could say “Aga in the kitchen and Laura Ashley Homemade Bunting”.
She'd have to pepper it with mental anecdotes about folk looking down on her, like a dinner party that ends in disaster because some toff finds out she didn't go university and starts being really horrible to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I meant to post this last week when I was digging through Guardian articles. Sound familiar?

View attachment 1573289

Wasn’t written in summer 2021 to become the sum she claimed was be used for SBs holidays in 2022 though. This was from January 5 2019 when the G. indulged her in being some sort of voice of sobriety after not drinking alcohol for ONE WEEK.

According to her she was still sober at the end of December, so that ‘lump sum’ allegedly existed at the end of 2019. Or at least I’m sure existed then as much as it did in summer 2022.

NOTE: PLEASE CLICK ON BOTH ARTICLES WITH CARE. Trigger warnings doesn’t even cover it. Both articles are deeply offensive in so many ways, and just…gross.
Read the first article, which I remember reading at the time and finding it really irresponsible to have someone one week off alcohol talking in this way. The paper should never have published this.

Anyway, on reading again, i have to say I disbelieve this part: “My friends waited for me in a car outside to take me back to the party.”

I don’t believe for a minute Jack is that person.

I think she pretends to be an alcoholic because she was binge drinking. Much like a lot of the other illnesses masquerading as personalities, I think she truly struggles to fit in anywhere and sees her addiction, her tattoos, her multiple conditions, invisible illnesses, underdog attitude, perpetual victim, trans, lesbian and all other labels she’s appropriated, as replacements for a personality. She’s looking for a group to be part of and butterflies round multiple.

Also: where are @MancBee and @Geetbo ??

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I’m sure what she wants is the life she had with Allegra, being part of the London lefty media crowd with an Uber wealthy partner to keep her in sideboards and floral boiler suits while she dicks about writing the odd column and have a book published every couple of years so she can pretend she works for a living. Instead she’s stuck in Southend with an increasingly diminishing number of high profile supporters, not poor but not minted enough to spunk money in the way she’d like, getting a bit old to be a trophy wife with a career that’s sliding down the pan and heading for a life more ordinary. She’s genuinely in a hell of her own making and doesn’t even know it. If she wasn’t such a bleep I’d feel sorry for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 61
The quote on the TikTok says at one point that she was ‘a regular reader of Vogue until 10 years ago’ and that she was mostly interested in beautiful clothes and things.
I honestly think all this started as a poverty cosplay to alarm the parents into supplying a free house and that she’d probably got herself into a crap load of debt having found herself a single mum.
Losing that job probably gave her the shock of her life-or realising those jobs aren’t actually that common anyway! Not many people on 27k at 19! What a shock to learn what the national minimum wage was or even what the going rate was for a 19 year old office worker?
Now she’s working class she reads TaB (for the puzzles and tips) and copies of the Mirror she has when her neighbours are done with it.
She follows a few of the mainstream high end bloggers on Insta, like bloggers with Hermès collections who are invited to Cartier events, so I can fully believe she was a Vogue reader in the early 2010s.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Read the first article, which I remember reading at the time and finding it really irresponsible to have someone one week off alcohol talking in this way. The paper should never have published this.

Anyway, on reading again, i have to say I disbelieve this part: “My friends waited for me in a car outside to take me back to the party.”

I don’t believe for a minute Jack is that person.

I think she pretends to be an alcoholic because she was binge drinking. Much like a lot of the other illnesses masquerading as personalities, I think she truly struggles to fit in anywhere and sees her addiction, her tattoos, her multiple conditions, invisible illnesses, underdog attitude, perpetual victim, trans, lesbian and all other labels she’s appropriated, as replacements for a personality. She’s looking for a group to be part of and butterflies round multiple.

Also: where are @MancBee and @Geetbo ??
I could not agree more. Well said :)

Reactions: 20
check with her doctor if she's taking Naproxen and aspirin together.

Edit - coconut oil in a hot drink 🤢

To be fair I have a coffee with butter or coconut oil most days and salt . I am keto/low carb so have it to boost my fat intake. Coffee and butter/coconut oil is actually surprisingly nice.
Coffee and butter is a big thing in Malaysian Borneo - fantastic strong dark coffee, so thick you can stand your spoon in it with a big dollop of butter.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.