Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has shown us some of her milestone chips. Apparently she gave one to her son, which is very odd.
He squealed "thankyou bestest Mamapapa, I shall treasure this always and think fondly of all those times I saw you drunk and wondered if you you were still breathing. What fun we've had together in this mad life. I am the luckiest boy in the world. Now if you'll excuse me I'm off out to play with my hoop and stick"

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 106
Can we add 'vignette' to the long list of words she doesn't know the meaning of? Seriously, what on earth???

Screenshot 2022-09-11 at 09.11.34.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
So eco Jack hasn’t driven a car for twenty years to save the planet, but will buy a whole hoover twice because of damage to the most easily replaceable part of the machine? Big Dave would almost certainly know someone who is qualified to do small electrical repairs, and if not a quick Google would work.

Reactions: 56
So eco Jack hasn’t driven a car for twenty years to save the planet, but will buy a whole hoover twice because of damage to the most easily replaceable part of the machine? Big Dave would almost certainly know someone who is qualified to do small electrical repairs, and if not a quick Google would work.
Yes, you'd think that fixing minor damage (and even the "right to repair" would be a campaign that would appeal) to a frugal and ecologically-minded person.

But she's not really, she's a fly to Dublin for no reason and buy Dysons person. She's a brand snob hypocrite.

• Angry
Reactions: 47
Community repair and fixer shops are popping up everywhere to stop waste. (Different from the TV Repair Shop which is her favourite TV programme)

Reactions: 22
Community repair and fixer shops are popping up everywhere to stop waste. (Different from the TV Repair Shop which is her favourite TV programme)
When you’re given free money (and LOTS of it) by naive strangers on t’internet, it means less and is easier to fritter away, especially when you know the next sweet, sweet pay day is always just around the corner.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
But she doesn’t drive a car because of roundabouts? When did she say it was because of the planet?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
And her ceaseless claim to be “working 120 hour weeks”, or the similar claim re. Yesterday, that she works until “3AM” - how can she keep on saying it when there’s absolutely zero output? It’s maddening to the point of fascination. No book (still), she doesn’t write, say, a regular column, no recipes and no Patreon output. No regular tv work. In fact, when she does get gigs she finds it incredibly easy to drop this never ending stream of work and to suddenly start working similarly long hours on the tv production - so what happens to this ‘work’ that there’s absolutely no evidence of. It was funny also to read her older tweet the other day about needing to sleep for mammoth stretches (16 hours was it?) after covid … how the duck is that possible?

She’s been making the working all hours claim for years even though it’s clear from her Twitter usage that she does almost no work, yet she brazenly makes the claim to a live audience - and this from some who claims herself incapable of telling a lie.

What she is, above all other things, is a fantasist - she’s told the lie so many times that in her mind it’s fact, and she is no longer capable of separating fact from fiction. You gotta wonder how much of this fantasy world applies to the rest of her life, and the bold claims she makes.
100 hours a week equals 14 hours of work per day.120 hours a week is 17 hrs per day. Perhaps she thinks that every minute she is actually awake she is working, because she's thinking about her next ridiculous slop creation/tweeting?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
We had a damaged vacuum cleaner cord (rabbits 🔺) and we did the repair ourselves relatively cheaply. And we have taken extra steps to prevent it being damaged again. She has no idea how wasteful and out of touch she is. She just loves an excuse to buy tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
But she doesn’t drive a car because of roundabouts? When did she say it was because of the planet?
The other week, when she was being criticised for flying over to Dublin. She tried to pretend she hadn't driven in 20 years, washed herself in puddles, only used boiled up soap, and washes her sanpro at 20C

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
This talk of broken vacuum cleaners is all to excuse the tit pit conditions indoors.

I'm feeling increasingly sorry for her landlady who has seen Jack broadcast on Twitter how awful the crappy bungalow is for several months, that her dog has had diarrhoea frequently, display all the clutter, photograph the overgrown garden, describe the cold draughty rooms, the awful kitchen and drag huge pieces of heavy furniture across the floors constantly.

Once she moves out the whole house is going to need refurbishing and redecorating isnt it?
No wonder she won't speak to Jack even though she must see her every day as they're neighbours. She's probably afraid of losing control and giving her both barrels.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
It's her way of dealing with enemies. Then she feeds the pies to her pumble overlord.

I put Jack and pumble into an AI. The results are terrifying. Also does 'Jack' not look a like she was crossed with that wee fella with a skinny cock who also happens not to be a murderer?
View attachment 1569780
View attachment 1569781
View attachment 1569782
View attachment 1569784
I’m glad I’ve seen this at 9.50am not PM because that’s actual nightmare right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Is ‘womp womp’ (🤮) the new ‘toot toot’? I can’t bring myself to ever type it ever again.
Re. pies… I’ve never seen anything like it, which is a good thing.
Re. new family WhatsApp group… let’s hope no one in the 10 year old group accidentally posts in the new one. ‘She’s banging on about your will again, Dave. Have you got another watch to placate her for a week? Thanks love ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is ‘womp womp’ (🤮) the new ‘toot toot’? I can’t bring myself to ever type it ever again.
Re. pies… I’ve never seen anything like it, which is a good thing.
Re. new family WhatsApp group… let’s hope no one in the 10 year old group accidentally posts in the new one. ‘She’s banging on about your will again, Dave. Have you got another watch to placate her for a week? Thanks love ❤
This is by far the most famous example of “womp womp”

I’m not sure what Jack is thinking by using it but it’s a very negative association.

B4992F11-620C-4432-B147-DB3F53F8CC16.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.