Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These are actually the pies of all pies, one of which will be kept in the fridge to eat cold.
They EATView attachment 1570342
I know I’m fixating on something very minor in the scheme of things but the phrase “I may make a massive one to munch on” really offends me.

Munch?? Munching is cows eating grass, surely? A chipmunk eating a nut. A baby biting a breadstick. Not an adult human eating a pie!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Excellent a badly trained dog, well done pet.
Wow, who would have guessed Jack would be one of those dickheads that gets a way too big a dog for them and then thinks it’s heeelarious that it’s completely out of control and ruining peoples’ days. Next she’ll be taking it to a pub garden and then sit there smiling moronically while it jumps up and leaves muddy paw prints on people.

I love dogs btw. I just think Covid has created so many awful, clueless owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Not Billy (we hope!)

Correct, but since when has jack let her supposed morals prevent her spending habit 🤷‍♀️

A dog that has chewed through two hoover wires in such a short space of time is a dog who is not being looked after - I'm hoping this is Jack bullshitting because the alternative is a lonely and bored golden doodle left unsupervised for too long too often, and Content could eat something harmful or end up electrocuted.

Oh and nice, of course she has SB hoovering while he's round. How filthy would a room have to be before a 12 year old boy decides to switch on the hoover unprompted and start tidying up. Remember when she said he was mowing the lawn for fun as well? And that video where she's heard sitting on her arse telling SB to pick something up that's right next to her? I'm surprised she hasn't got him writing her recipe books for her yet, or handling the patreon postcards.

Maybe he could do a better job tbh. Ugh, she really is just the worst 🙄 hope the prunes make her suffer tbh
The fact she mentioned her ‘father in law' offered to hoover tells you everything

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
View attachment 1570423
View attachment 1570424

Why do ppl think she’s one of Fagan’s urchins when she writes like this?
Oh I got to squeeze a squiggle or two
I got to squeeze a squiggle or two

Why should I break my back
Stupidly paying tax?
better get some untaxed income
Better squeeze a squiggle or two

Who says crime doesn’t pay?

Robin Hood, what a crook!
He gave back what he took
Charity’s fine, subscribe to mine!
Just gotta squeeze a squiggle or two!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Jack celebrates Patreon day like most of us celebrate Christmas. FFS we are talking about a woman who buys two flowery jumpsuits and just flings the one she didn’t need in a drawer. Why on earth would she bother repairing a vacuum cleaner cable when Amazon does next day delivery?
If it’s Patreons cash she is flinging about then I’d make the most of it if I was her. There’s a hard winter coming and people will be making hard choices. Don’t give much for her chances of pulling off another begging blog either.
Do we know if the Trussell Trust got all the money for this? Ive read that only the amount stated as the goal needs to be legally donated, the organiser is free to do whatever they want with the excess.
These online fundraisers are a racket. Legislation really needs to be tightened up.
View attachment 1570345

OMG I’m a VIP!!!! I don’t even have an avatar and I can’t squiggle. How mad is that?
I think the green tick means the fundraiser is directly attached to the Trussel trust as a verified organisation, so I think this one is fairly safe.

Reactions: 15
Wow, who would have guessed Jack would be one of those dickheads that gets a way too big a dog for them and then thinks it’s heeelarious that it’s completely out of control and ruining peoples’ days. Next she’ll be taking it to a pub garden and then sit there smiling moronically while it jumps up and leaves muddy paw prints on people.

I love dogs btw. I just think Covid has created so many awful, clueless owners.
I'm a bit wary of dogs I don't know and I really feel quite unsettled by dogs jumping at me. Idiots should be banned from owning dogs, clueless twats standing there "it's ok he's a big softy" whilst I'm about to have a nervo because some fluffy barking horse has it's paws on my shoulders.

• Heart
Reactions: 70
Autistic here and I was just like that as a kid, but mostly not now as an adult because I've come across most things enough times to NOT be fooled into taking them literally. Jack would be the same if she wasn't talking shite.
View attachment 1570423
View attachment 1570424

Oh if only some computer genius would invent an app or something where you could type words and they would be read out for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is what you get if you type in 'Jack Monroe is a liar and a bleep'. I think the AI is trying to show us her real face post booze, cigs and ❄ and pre facetune and botox.

Clearly a Celery town pic
View attachment 1569841

Male aesthetic era
View attachment 1569842

Tory MP business Jack
View attachment 1569869

Kumquat era
View attachment 1569844

Also because I'm very angry at how Jack has treated previous pets, particularly guinea pigs and rabbits, here is what 'Jack Monroe being eaten by guinea pigs and rabbits' looks like. These bunny piggy hybrids look well 'ard and clearly take no tit. They are pissed af that Jack tastes of slop.

* The above is not a death threat, just fantasy fiction, like what Jack writes.
View attachment 1569856
View attachment 1569857
View attachment 1569870

Monty Python's killer rabbit ain't got nothin on these guys.
View attachment 1569861

OT, @GrannyOgg , you have done wonderful work. Seeing all those tweets arranged chronologically really exposes Jack's grift, blatant begging and her policing of Twitter. This situation is in need of more scrutiny from squigs and officials alike.
Jack and Eddie Izzard - separated at birth

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I know I’m fixating on something very minor in the scheme of things but the phrase “I may make a massive one to munch on” really offends me.

Munch?? Munching is cows eating grass, surely? A chipmunk eating a nut. A baby biting a breadstick. Not an adult human eating a pie!
Munching on a womp womp.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I'm a bit wary of dogs I don't know and I really feel quite unsettled by dogs jumping at me. Idiots should be banned from owning dogs, clueless twats standing there "it's ok he's a big softy" whilst I'm about to have a nervo because some fluffy barking horse has it's paws on my shoulders.
I feel seen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 1570423
View attachment 1570424

Why does she always have to mention her underwear? So gross.

The dog's going to grow up an absolute nightmare. She'll be huge, and even if she's got a good temperament, they'll still pull you over or knock you on your arse without thinking, and you don't want them doing that to others. Even in his elderly, arthritic state, our boy got over excited about tea time and fully barreled into my daughter and knocked her clean off her feet, and she's bigger than Jack is. He's around the 53kg mark, not sure how heavy doodles get, but I know they can be bloody big.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Has Jack cooked the pies yet?

also slightly off topic but was reading the Harry and Meghan thread and someone who I don’t even think posts here was talking about having 2 threads to grunk and it made me smile.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.