Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or has every family had a WhatsApp group forever, already? And yet here’s Jack just setting one up?
I bet everyone was delighted when she created that group.
Yes they’ve already got their own to discuss her antics and who’s going to go round to sort her out 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh that is disappointing. It's a really good idea too but if they're a Jack stan, that causes me issues around trust and so I SHAN'T donate. Just to be clear I'm not accusing the fundraising squig of anything but if they can't see what's wrong with how Jack had run the Teemill fundraiser and her Patreon then I can't take the chance. I shall continue to stick dried herbs and spices in the foodbank box at the supermarket but I really liked the idea of giving people their own basic collection as it opens up so many possibilities for making food go further. Even just something as simple as stirring a bit of smoked paprika through unrinsed baked beans livens them up no end, especially cheaper brands. That might work with unrinsed hoops too, now I come to think of it.
I think at heart she is a very decent lady - and honest too so it’s is a real shame she has become enamoured with the Princess of Poverty - especially as she is an ex-lawyer and a straight talking, take no tit Aussie. I will, however mention (with no judgement whatsoever because it’s clear she genuinely is on benefits and living in a HMO) that a few weeks ago, she did a crowdfunder to cover her credit card bill. Make of that what you will.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Fraus, is it OK to veto buying a specific fridge because I know that

Why you sob?
Russell Hobb

Will creep into my mind every time I look at it?

OH considers this an unreasonable condition to place on the purchase of white goods. Send fridgeos. Go well, ninnies x
It is not unreasonable at all. They offered her a kettle on twitter after whatever chaos broke her glass one. It's a brand that's boycotted in my house. There's only me, so I win.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Consider:

These are Thumbelina-sized pies, and there's four of them. Two for her and two for her son, there is no housemate.

Makes you think.

Reactions: 30
Consider:

These are Thumbelina-sized pies, and there's four of them. Two for her and two for her son, there is no housemate.

Makes you think.
I’m coming round to the No Housemate theory. It’s maybe partly trolling and also a useful future excuse if she’s asked about introducing her range of paramours to SB - oh no I’ve known them YEARS, where did I say there was a NEW person… AND… oh great news comments club, my housemate is moving with me and I can afford my dream home after all!

Anyway, she’s a grubby vortex of lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Probably moved on but her pie with a name on it is a joke/play on words and nothing to do with autism

autism literalness is my husband telling my son that they would do something this morning and my son waking him up at the crack of dawn to get started

• Heart
Reactions: 41
I’m coming round to the No Housemate theory. It’s maybe partly trolling and also a useful future excuse if she’s asked about introducing her range of paramours to SB - oh no I’ve known them YEARS, where did I say there was a NEW person… AND… oh great news comments club, my housemate is moving with me and I can afford my dream home after all!

Anyway, she’s a grubby vortex of lies.
Can you say 'she's a grubby vortex of lies' again, around page 40 in the thread because that's one hell of a thread title.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Are there posts of her with sobriety awards? I've looked and can't seem to find any :unsure:

Surely someone who details every brain fart would be proudly posting these important abstinence milestone rewards? I don't believe her alcohol BS for one second, especially when you see the amount of 'paid' articles detailing her journey :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Are there posts of her with sobriety awards? I've looked and can't seem to find any :unsure:

Surely someone who details every brain fart would be proudly posting these important abstinence milestone rewards? I don't believe her alcohol BS for one second, especially when you see the amount of 'paid' articles detailing her journey :rolleyes:
We're not sure but Jack appears to have mixed up therapy with prize bingo. She far she's won a hoop and a teddy bear but she may have won a goldfish or a frisbee for sobriety too.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
We're not sure but Jack appears to have mixed up therapy with prize bingo. She far she's won a hoop and a teddy bear but she may have won a goldfish or a frisbee for sobriety too.
Just with her attending all those AA meetings I would've thought she'd have been awarded some. Makes you think.

Reactions: 10
Just with her attending all those AA meetings I would've thought she'd have been awarded some. Makes you think.
Oh she flashes her AA coins from time to time. Apropos of nothing you can buy the coins online. Really makes you think.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She has shown us some of her milestone chips. Apparently she gave one to her son, which is very odd.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.