Jack Monroe #392 This is why ppl cook you on that gossip app innit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Our intrepid heroine seems to have returned around 9.45. She immediately took aim at Martin Daubney.
View attachment 1569604
She then discovered Lawrence Fox, cad that he is, had donated £5 to her appeal. She immediately donated his fiver to the Trussel Fund. Given that, it is perhaps not unreasonable to assume that is where all the unneeded donations went. They are a worthy cause close to Jacks heart ( see Tee Mill).
View attachment 1569607
Fearing Daubney was unaware of who he was up against, Jack sensibly decided to enlighten him. Alas, Mr Daubney seemed unimpressed.
View attachment 1569612
You’re wondering about Pat aren’t you? Wonder no longer…
View attachment 1569653
Anything seemed possible on that exciting night
View attachment 1569672
But there was a certain unhappiness brewing. Questions were beginning to be asked….
View attachment 1569673
.. and not all of them from Lozza.
View attachment 1569674
So by 23.07 Jack had deleted the tweet asking for donations to her PayPal account
View attachment 1569680

By 1.12 pm Saturday 14th May, Jack was able to share with us that she had instructed her lawyer. Is poor Pat in included under “and co”? Surely not!
View attachment 1569693
After this stern announcement, little was shared about the upcoming case until May 20, when Jack confirmed that lawyers letters had been fired off and public apologies demanded. The interesting bit is at around 11.02 although it’s all good. Jack tells Us all about her 120 hour week. It’s very moving.

Fortunately, given that I can find no apologies from any of the gentlemen named by Jack, by May 28th she had a crack team of paralegals on the case
View attachment 1569714
So is there an ongoing lawsuit or have matters been quietly settled out of court?
Happily, from our point of view none of that matters, because as recently as August 26th, Jack tweeted this…

View attachment 1569726

I can hardly contain my excitement to find out exactly how much money was donated to Jacks PayPal account that night. The Trussell fund must surely have received more than Lozzas fiver. Or perhaps the money went to some other, equally worthy, cause?
Just tell us Jack, you know you’re dying too and after all transparency isn’t just for tories,
And the half spoilered part 2

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Haven’t grunked yet so sorry if already spotted, but could she be softly, gently trolling us?
796E8D4A-9176-4B82-8328-EB69609035AC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Is the lodgers name BellenD?
Not Billy (we hope!)
Also isn't James Dyson a Tory Brexit loving hole who cut jobs and or wages? I could be confusing him with someone else though. But if not then Jack is endorsing a fellow crony.
Correct, but since when has jack let her supposed morals prevent her spending habit 🤷‍♀️

A dog that has chewed through two hoover wires in such a short space of time is a dog who is not being looked after - I'm hoping this is Jack bullshitting because the alternative is a lonely and bored golden doodle left unsupervised for too long too often, and Content could eat something harmful or end up electrocuted.

Oh and nice, of course she has SB hoovering while he's round. How filthy would a room have to be before a 12 year old boy decides to switch on the hoover unprompted and start tidying up. Remember when she said he was mowing the lawn for fun as well? And that video where she's heard sitting on her arse telling SB to pick something up that's right next to her? I'm surprised she hasn't got him writing her recipe books for her yet, or handling the patreon postcards.

Maybe he could do a better job tbh. Ugh, she really is just the worst 🙄 hope the prunes make her suffer tbh

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Yeah she does this, means she’s grunked what I said about rechargeable stick Hoover’s. Did she buy it in wilko?
Does she include the grunking in her 100 hour working week?

Because I often do 70 ish hour weeks and those weeks definitely don't have time for twitter let alone grunking on tattle/insanely drawn out "decluttering" or long performative trips to the supermarket...

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Sorry I am 8 pages behind but why is she serving raw pastry pies?
It's her way of dealing with enemies. Then she feeds the pies to her pumble overlord.

I put Jack and pumble into an AI. The results are terrifying. Also does 'Jack' not look a like she was crossed with that wee fella with a skinny cock who also happens not to be a murderer?
Screenshot_20220910-205244_starryai.jpg

Screenshot_20220910-205249_starryai.jpg

Screenshot_20220910-205254_starryai.jpg

Screenshot_20220910-205257_starryai.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 82
Trsut me, Jack was never a sex worker. The shitting dog would have been eaten alive on her first shift. It's just more pov wank fantasy for the neckbeard mention men.
[/QUOTE
Ugh. I see these sex work positive blokes regularly on the hell-site. All about choosy choice for stuff they'd Never do themselves 😠 duck the duck off
Yeah she does this, means she’s grunked what I said about rechargeable stick Hoover’s. Did she buy it in wilko?
Ooo has anyone seen the news about the new Henry Hoover Quick? Am desperate for one but can't afford it. Send King Charles poundios

Sounds like a Victorian mourning dish.
There could be a Whitby jet carving of it to wear as a vile brooch 😁

It's her way of dealing with enemies. Then she feeds the pies to her pumble overlord.

I put Jack and pumble into an AI. The results are terrifying. Also does 'Jack' not look a like she was crossed with that wee fella with a skinny cock who also happens not to be a murderer?
View attachment 1569780
View attachment 1569781
View attachment 1569782
View attachment 1569784
😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
This is what you get if you type in 'Jack Monroe is a liar and a bleep'. I think the AI is trying to show us her real face post booze, cigs and ❄ and pre facetune and botox.

Clearly a Celery town pic
starryai-0-296876625-1-0-photo.png

Male aesthetic era
starryai-0-296876625-1-0-photo_0.png

Tory MP business Jack
starryai-0-296876625-1-0-photo_1.png

Kumquat era
starryai-0-296876625-1-0-photo_2.png

Also because I'm very angry at how Jack has treated previous pets, particularly guinea pigs and rabbits, here is what 'Jack Monroe being eaten by guinea pigs and rabbits' looks like. These bunny piggy hybrids look well 'ard and clearly take no tit. They are pissed af that Jack tastes of slop.

* The above is not a death threat, just fantasy fiction, like what Jack writes.
starryai-0-335145723-1-0-photo_2.png

starryai-0-335145723-1-0-photo_1.png

starryai-0-335145723-1-0-photo_0.png

Monty Python's killer rabbit ain't got nothin on these guys.
starryai-0-335145723-1-0-photo.png

OT, @GrannyOgg , you have done wonderful work. Seeing all those tweets arranged chronologically really exposes Jack's grift, blatant begging and her policing of Twitter. This situation is in need of more scrutiny from squigs and officials alike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 67
I'm still awake and still thinking about those pies

realised what they were reminding me of

Screenshot_20220911-031234_Chrome.jpg

didn't the dog in this one think they'd swallowed the patty pan?

makes u think

• Haha
Reactions: 28

View attachment 1569780
View attachment 1569781
View attachment 1569782
View attachment 1569784
This is what you get if you type in 'Jack Monroe is a liar and a bleep'. I think the AI is trying to show us her real face post booze, cigs and ❄ and pre facetune and botox.

Clearly a Celery town pic
View attachment 1569841

Male aesthetic era
View attachment 1569842

Tory MP business Jack
View attachment 1569869

Kumquat era
View attachment 1569844

Also because I'm very angry at how Jack has treated previous pets, particularly guinea pigs and rabbits, here is what 'Jack Monroe being eaten by guinea pigs and rabbits' looks like. These bunny piggy hybrids look well 'ard and clearly take no tit. They are pissed af that Jack tastes of slop.

* The above is not a death threat, just fantasy fiction, like what Jack writes.
View attachment 1569856
View attachment 1569857
View attachment 1569870

Monty Python's killer rabbit ain't got nothin on these guys.
View attachment 1569861

OT, @GrannyOgg , you have done wonderful work. Seeing all those tweets arranged chronologically really exposes Jack's grift, blatant begging and her policing of Twitter. This situation is in need of more scrutiny from squigs and officials alike.

There is something of an element of David Firth in these though, creator of Salad Fingers, lover of rusty spoons... hmm

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Right then.

Jack, if you are reading this, and I know you are...

How the duck did you allow Content to chew through a hoover wire? It isn't something that takes 2 minutes. It's a long chew. Hoover wires also contain copper, so if she ingested even a small part then it could get lodged in her intestines.

But whatever, eh? She should have been trained by now not to chew things, and when you leave her on multiple occasions there should be nothing in the vicinity that could cause her harm.

You have been lucky up until now, but the next wire she chews could be live.

Think on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
honestly, i think that poor bloke is an acquaintance of hers who was just being polite to let her get a pic

no doubt she's getting rings sorted now

burger boy who?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I also wonder if a person who truly has Autism would also know that they 'are incredibly literal' and would have the awareness that the phrase has a not literal meaning. Would this not mean they actually can understand idioms and so would possibly not be super literal?
Sorry if this is offensive to anyone who either has autism or loves someone with Autism. My experience is limited to knowing children with Autism who definitely do not understand doubke meaning in this way

I do understand double meanings but a lot of it has had to be taught to me if that makes sense.

I suppose it depends on a lot of factors, those more seriously disabled by autism may not have the same insights into their behaviour as someone more high functioning.

I also don't believe for a second that Jack is autistic, her back stories make no sense and she doesn't seem to have any autistic traits and a lot of her behaviour is the opposite of autistic traits.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Our intrepid heroine seems to have returned around 9.45. She immediately took aim at Martin Daubney.
View attachment 1569604
She then discovered Lawrence Fox, cad that he is, had donated £5 to her appeal. She immediately donated his fiver to the Trussel Fund. Given that, it is perhaps not unreasonable to assume that is where all the unneeded donations went. They are a worthy cause close to Jacks heart ( see Tee Mill).
View attachment 1569607
Fearing Daubney was unaware of who he was up against, Jack sensibly decided to enlighten him. Alas, Mr Daubney seemed unimpressed.
View attachment 1569612
You’re wondering about Pat aren’t you? Wonder no longer…
View attachment 1569653
Anything seemed possible on that exciting night
View attachment 1569672
But there was a certain unhappiness brewing. Questions were beginning to be asked….
View attachment 1569673
.. and not all of them from Lozza.
View attachment 1569674
So by 23.07 Jack had deleted the tweet asking for donations to her PayPal account
View attachment 1569680

By 1.12 pm Saturday 14th May, Jack was able to share with us that she had instructed her lawyer. Is poor Pat in included under “and co”? Surely not!
View attachment 1569693
After this stern announcement, little was shared about the upcoming case until May 20, when Jack confirmed that lawyers letters had been fired off and public apologies demanded. The interesting bit is at around 11.02 although it’s all good. Jack tells Us all about her 120 hour week. It’s very moving.

Fortunately, given that I can find no apologies from any of the gentlemen named by Jack, by May 28th she had a crack team of paralegals on the case
View attachment 1569714
So is there an ongoing lawsuit or have matters been quietly settled out of court?
Happily, from our point of view none of that matters, because as recently as August 26th, Jack tweeted this…

View attachment 1569726

I can hardly contain my excitement to find out exactly how much money was donated to Jacks PayPal account that night. The Trussell fund must surely have received more than Lozzas fiver. Or perhaps the money went to some other, equally worthy, cause?
Just tell us Jack, you know you’re dying too and after all transparency isn’t just for tories,
And her ceaseless claim to be “working 120 hour weeks”, or the similar claim re. Yesterday, that she works until “3AM” - how can she keep on saying it when there’s absolutely zero output? It’s maddening to the point of fascination. No book (still), she doesn’t write, say, a regular column, no recipes and no Patreon output. No regular tv work. In fact, when she does get gigs she finds it incredibly easy to drop this never ending stream of work and to suddenly start working similarly long hours on the tv production - so what happens to this ‘work’ that there’s absolutely no evidence of. It was funny also to read her older tweet the other day about needing to sleep for mammoth stretches (16 hours was it?) after covid … how the duck is that possible?

She’s been making the working all hours claim for years even though it’s clear from her Twitter usage that she does almost no work, yet she brazenly makes the claim to a live audience - and this from some who claims herself incapable of telling a lie.

What she is, above all other things, is a fantasist - she’s told the lie so many times that in her mind it’s fact, and she is no longer capable of separating fact from fiction. You gotta wonder how much of this fantasy world applies to the rest of her life, and the bold claims she makes.

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Silly fraus - of course Content didn't really chew the two hoover cords. That's just her latest version of "I found it in a puddle" / "they accidentally delivered two sofas and let me keep the extra one" to try and justify why she bought a new, expensive vacuum cleaner whilst simultaneously boiling soap to make shower gel. Jack, you're so boring and predictable with your lies. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 71
I am struggling to understand how someone can rave about how much better hard brushes are than Hoovers and then later the same day spill verbal diarrhoea about the joys of Hoovers unless they are either deliberately trolling or have dementia.

(Maybe that's the next self diagnosis...)
No it's likely the dysphasia she sadly referred to- substitute: 'expensive vacuum brand' for 'hard brush' everytime Jack uses the brand- vacuums aren't for poors clearly and the extra exercise is also good for keeping warm too- go well, pal

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Silly fraus - of course Content didn't really chew the two hoover cords. That's just her latest version of "I found it in a puddle" / "they accidentally delivered two sofas and let me keep the extra one" to try and justify why she bought a new, expensive vacuum cleaner whilst simultaneously boiling soap to make shower gel. Jack, you're so boring and predictable with your lies. Grow up.
And don't forget the Russell & Bromley loafers that someone accidentally left at her house then said she could keep 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.