Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dunno if it affects the bench pressing, but i remember reading in the graun long read about what happens when "london bridge falls", that the coffin is 3 inches thick, so that's gonna be heavy

i have also learned this evening that philip has apparently been in refrigerated storage since his death so they can be interred together and i don't know what to do with this information except tell you guys
I did not know that! Now imagining Phillip laid out in a chest freezer 😬

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I did not know that! Now imagining Phillip laid out in a chest freezer 😬

tbf, it's stuff I've seen on twitter, so it may not be true, but who bleeping knows

i mean, we all saw his coffin at the funeral, but we never saw it buried

really makes you think

• Haha
Reactions: 28
One of my friends is a bellringer at a.... Cathedral, and a couple of weeks ago she told me that they had been practicing for .. this day... For ages, but have to put leather mufflers on the .... Clapper bit of the bell to dull the ding dong.

Jack would've been spewing if this had happened during HER Royal visit to Celeryville

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm Irish and don't exactly have much love for the queen monarchy in general so maybe I'm biased but the companies putting up pictures is pure cringe. I choked when I saw the b&w Peppa Pig profile

(jack: my queen is DEAD)

That just reminded me of when I was a kid, my dad and I made milk carton boats once. I wrote HMS Milky (or something to that effect) as I had seen HMS somewhere and thought it was just a boat thing. Then my dad told me what it meant and I furiously scribbled it out because I hated the Brits at the time lmao. My younger brother is going through a similar phase; a relative's new gf is English and he said he wouldn't speak to her unless she got him a chicken fillet roll

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Seriously, who has hijacked her phone? A non-snark response.
After the long silence yesterday, not a single selfie from Dublin, todays lack of tweeting and an attempt at pleasantness, are we finally seeing an attempt to reset?
She will be far more aware than us how much damage Mollys Blog has done, amplified a hundred times over by her own behaviour. It’s been obvious to even the most casual observer that she’s been quietly cancelled.
Rayners cool reply to her tweet last weekend, then his total silence after their gig together, Harwoods straight out calling her a grifter, no tender thoughts from Nigella, the fall in Patreons. I could go on and on.
It’s all been going one way and that way isn’t up. Her career is softly, gently disappearing. I think it’s too late to stop now but it’ll be interesting to watch her if she’s going to try.
Wheres the money Jack?

• Heart
Reactions: 63
I really want to know who penned that poem doing the rounds. Jodie Marsh posted it on her Instagram. Maybe Jackie could put it to music and do an Elton at the funeral.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m sure that at some point in the near future Jack will tell us all that she knew about HMTQ before the news was released as she knows people and is a top political commentator you know.

also, I keep getting this image in my head of Jack turning up at the gates to Buckingham Palace, pumble in one hand and prune slopperole in the other. You just know she's got multiple year old pumbles in the freezer for emergency pumble needs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
dunno if it affects the bench pressing, but i remember reading in the graun long read about what happens when "london bridge falls", that the coffin is 3 inches thick, so that's gonna be heavy

i have also learned this evening that philip has apparently been in refrigerated storage since his death so they can be interred together and i don't know what to do with this information except tell you guys
I know it’s crass, but for the last few years of his life he looked like he’d been dug up anyway so I have no idea why they bothered with that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That poem was amazing. So moving. So touching. I've seen a few people sharing it.

What is wrong with people?

I wonder if our smol pixie will be making her way to the palace, bunch of flowers and teddy in hand?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Peppa Pig met the Queen. That is undeniably true. It was on the tele and they even wrote a book about it.

Others to have met the Queen include Mr Bean and "Pussycat, Pussycat"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Peppa Pig met the Queen. That is undeniably true. It was on the tele and they even wrote a book about it.

Big Dave has met her
And she thanked him for all he does!

• Haha

Not forgetting James Bond, and presumably the little mouse frightened by the aforementioned Pussycat Pussycat!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
have also learned this evening that philip has apparently been in refrigerated storage since his death so they can be interred together and i don't know what to do with this information except tell you guys
they can get rid of one of their 3 freezers now. they're downsizing x

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Seriously, who has hijacked her phone? A non-snark response.
Pretty sure she knows Stephanie Yeboah's (who is a bit of a tit show herself - got sacked from a high profile magazine job once her anti Semitic tweets surfaced) followers would jump on her if Steph gave the word.

• Wow
Am scared. And not of “the bodyguard” Jeez Jack would you ever just wear a bra under your clothes like millions of us manage to do every day?

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.