Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think it's been established that I've had more communication with the late monarch than jack has

i think it's time for an original work (I'm freestyling and terrible at poetry here)

why jack cry?
old lizard die

do you weep, cowmilla?
do you weep
when the fraus are deep in their sleep?

why jack cry?
no queen visit nigh

why you cry?
old lizard die
met at the gates by
diana
revenge is nigh
The revenge is she has been riding Philip since he arrived.

Too soon?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I really hope my employer leaves it alone. For those who like the monarchy/queen I am sure it is a sad day. I am not one of them (I also do not rejoice, really. Just looking at some of the reporting rather dumbfounded and happy I can watch streaming services the coming week).

I also think that her death is such a blow because there is nothing really to excited about in the near future in the UK. There is the cost of living crisis after a decade of austerity measures and a pandemic, Brexit problems at the borders that can't be solved by magical thinking, a chaotic incompetent PM being replaced by a calculating but incompetent PM....No wonder really people look back at the past and become nostalgic and sad over symbols like the queen or the royal family.

Though I admit when I heard a tweet being read from Zelensky saying the people of the Ukraine had the Brits in their thougths and prayers during this time I thought it was rather obscene. Compared with a country in a war, this one only lost a symbolic celebrity who lead a long and privileged life.

Anyway, sorry if this was off topic, but the one constant we could count on was Jack being annnoying about it! SOme things never change.
So glad it’s not just me that feels like this!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Absolute LOL at Jack cosplaying as some kind of Marxist while writing a wanky tribute to an obscenely wealthy paedophile-defending monarch who died in comfort after 9 decades of colonial pillaging. Go and shite, Jack.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Jack's been getting criticism, JKR has been getting people wishing her dead in the QTs of her dead queeny take. That's why I doubt Jack's endless abuse claims.

Reactions: 51
Clue's in the name pal

firefox_7ERUlJVKsH.png

firefox_agEvJQZ1MN.png

firefox_FQpAriS12d.png

firefox_wjXLBLNo8H.png

firefox_tH1sUWoVPM.png

firefox_njo8yN22Vh.png

firefox_wQJhntQqI6.png

firefox_0oscJyOJQY.png

firefox_Nbf25znF9l.png

firefox_pRxHU80lWM.png

firefox_Ku2bY0sLOu.png

firefox_2Q13fpf1Sk.png

ETA more bootlicker cook mentions

firefox_HORTWq8tNt.png

firefox_pFYqrjiAxY.png

firefox_jwjzN9ERfy.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
dunno if it affects the bench pressing, but i remember reading in the graun long read about what happens when "london bridge falls", that the coffin is 3 inches thick, so that's gonna be heavy

i have also learned this evening that philip has apparently been in refrigerated storage since his death so they can be interred together and i don't know what to do with this information except tell you guys

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 95
I'd imagine Jack's been messaging her today so maybe she's hidden lost her phone.
She must have been locked out of twitter for 3 days...since about the same time she was tagged in the 'prove to everyone you were babysitting SB for me' tweet.
She was on insta yesterday.

Makes you think.

Poor woman.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.