Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack went to Dublin for the day, presumably Accompanied by her close protection team. It cost £15 so, given the prices in that fair city, they took Their own pumble.
This morning Jack shared lines from a Neil Kinnock speech but, due to the death of Queen Elizabeth who she met several times, is not activating today.
Hopefully normal service will be resumed tomorrow or even in an hour If the Squigs keep mithering her

• Haha
Reactions: 48
Coming from the far, far past.

But surely Huw is due a piss and a sandwich?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Why jack weep?
Had no sleep
End of career?
Gives people diarrhea

• Haha
Reactions: 44
You won by one point! 🥳 I thought it was going to be like that Oscars Moonlight /Lala Land chaos.

On topic, Jack has not tweeted for three hours…
She'll be punching things like that time she went mental in the pictures on account of a The Poverty flashback during I, Daniel Blake,

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
6E57DB40-A990-40E3-BCF3-F87E88F81A2C.jpeg

Couldn’t make it up…Even spaniel friend is doubting our Jackie gal.

• Haha
Reactions: 98
If you're in and around Southend and just heard an almighty bang, don't panic. It was just Marxist Leninist Dave doing a three gun salute to R Lizzie.

• Haha
Reactions: 97
On an aside, HAS anyone ever actually seen JM and Penny Red in the same room?
Are we SURE they're not actually the same person?
I'm struggling to believe they wouldn't cancel each other out and cause an Anomaly if they truly both existed AND within the SE England. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 35
She'll be punching things like that time she went mental in the pictures on account of a The Poverty flashback during I, Daniel Blake,
“I slunk down The Mall, past the crumpled bus tickets discarded by poorly-shod infants. As I approached the gates of the palace, I let out a howl and punched the base of the statute of Queen Victoria, then collapsed, sobbing, curling myself into a ball. A man quietly sidled up to me, offered me a werthers original, whispering “thank you Jack, for all you do” I looked up for a chair to throw, or a radiator to rip off a wall when I stopped, slack jawed. I’d been speechless a few times and in many fictitious emotionally overblown scenarios before, but...Krishnan, mate I stuttered.”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
If you're in and around Southend and just heard an almighty bang, don't panic. It was just Marxist Leninist Dave doing a three gun salute to R Lizzie.
Or was it a Pumble-related gastric distress signal?

Jack be humble, Liz be ded.
Jack wear crown upon her hed.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Why Jack down?
Death of ‘The Crown’
Performative hate of all things monarchy?
Of course … but long live Charlie!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.