Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she is still going with this needing a bodyguard thing 🙄
Sigh.
I thought it was the old pal she was falling deliciously in love with. It’s deliberately worded Obscurely. Probably took her ages to come up with just the right word combinatio. Is it from Instagram?

Reactions: 33
Nah, where the heck is she leaving the dog (and the kid) for all these spur of the moment outings though #mither

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
I really want to know who penned that poem doing the rounds. Jodie Marsh posted it on her Instagram. Maybe Jackie could put it to music and do an Elton at the funeral.
One of my FB friends has posted it with the author listed as Joanne Boyle. I've seen it posted so many times now, I keep cracking up every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Nah, where the heck is she leaving the dog (and the kid) for all these spur of the moment outings though #mither
Yes I was wondering that too. SB's first week back in a new school year and she goes off to Dublin then the more expensive London after doing bugger all the entire summer holidays.
(Still fascinated how London was too expensive to get to for an interview, but fine for a concert on a whim).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
Yes I was wondering that too. SB's first week back in a new school year and she goes off to Dublin then the more expensive London after doing bugger all the entire summer holidays.
(Still fascinated how London was too expensive to get to for an interview, but fine for a concert on a whim).
I think the Arcade Fire tickets were “up in the gods” aka cheap (not really cheap though) and #kindly gifted by a friend at the last minute. Which we all know means in Jack Maffs total cost 0p

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I think the Arcade Fire tickets were “up in the gods” aka cheap (not really cheap though) and #kindly gifted by a friend at the last minute. Which we all know means in Jack Maffs total cost 0p
Ah those puddle tickets. Not boughtbypatreondrop tickets.
Still keen to know how she got to Bristol and back, Dublin and back, London Town and back but still can't afford shampoo for herself and her son.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Ah those puddle tickets. Not boughtbypatreondrop tickets.
Still keen to know how she got to Bristol and back, Dublin and back, London Town and back but still can't afford shampoo for herself and her son.
Christ let her BREATHE

• Haha
Reactions: 48
We know SB doesn't really live there, but I hope to goodness Content doesn't either. She's got form for just leaving animals on their own unfortunately.

Is the bald fella the one caught in a window reflection once?

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Just been on Twitter for the first time as deactivated Facebook due to not wanting to hate everyone I know IRL for posting …stuff… at the moment- the arcade fire gig was controversial by all accounts? Not just the allegations about the frontman but the fact that it went ahead when so much was cancelled last night and lots of people were asking for refunds etc - I believe JM (for once) that the tickets were last minute, and maybe even that they were free (to her)! Crazy times all round

• Wow
Reactions: 50
Pretty sure she knows Stephanie Yeboah's (who is a bit of a tit show herself - got sacked from a high profile magazine job once her anti Semitic tweets surfaced) followers would jump on her if Steph gave the word.
Ahh yes. I didn't clock who it was. That makes sense.

Re Arcade Fire - I assume she wanted to show off, but was too scared to post on Twitter in case she get jumped on by royalists this time?

If you'll be my bodyguard.. etc .... Is lyrics from somewhere. Is that guy close protection or her softly gently falling in love bloke?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ahh yes. I didn't clock who it was. That makes sense.

Re Arcade Fire - I assume she wanted to show off, but was too scared to post on Twitter in case she get jumped on by royalists this time?

If you'll be my bodyguard.. etc .... Is lyrics from somewhere. Is that guy close protection or her softly gently falling in love bloke?
It's from 'You Can Call Me Al' by Paul Simon. She's definitely been tricksy where she posts it, like you say though. She's abandoned FB, and very rarely used IG anymore.

Reactions: 25
I stopped following Stephanie a while ago but she's still in her 'I hate the monarchy' phase from the Jubilee and hasn't flipped back to her thrilled to attend an event held by the Duchess of Cornwall at Clarence House phase from earlier on this year then?
These people are all as fake as each other. As Steph would say, Embarrassing for Jack to be posting this.

Reactions: 25
If the post of Al and her bodyguard/Mr Burgers for Sex was on IG I can no longer see it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I thought the reason she wasn't grandstanding on twitter last night was because she was Writing A Thing, or perhaps round at her dads. I did not expect a concert.

Reactions: 20
If the post of Al and her bodyguard/Mr Burgers for Sex was on IG I can no longer see it.
Yep. She’s deleted it. I was awake for most of the night, should have taken screenshots but someone commented on it and she responded to them just after 3 and I can’t remember what it was.
At the sloppies can I have an award for the most useless post ever? ^

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.