Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On an aside, HAS anyone ever actually seen JM and Penny Red in the same room?
Are we SURE they're not actually the same person?
I'm struggling to believe they wouldn't cancel each other out and cause an Anomaly if they truly both existed AND within the SE England. :unsure:
I have met Penny Red🔺 a few times in this mad life - her first words to me were “what are your pronouns”, and her last were “we must hang out”

reader, we did not hang out ever again

if the above sounds like parody it’s actually true

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 110
View attachment 1565393
Couldn’t make it up…Even spaniel friend is doubting our Jackie gal.
This is one of the most pointless and stupid teenagerish 'My Dad is bigger than your Dad, so nerrrrrr' lies she has ever told 😂. It really is 😂. 'This mad life' 😜.

Has she marked herself 🚩 safe from imminent danger like she has done in the past when she was no where near the awful event? God knows close protection services are going to be BUSY over the coming days.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
I have met Penny Red🔺 a few times in this mad life - her first words to me were “what are your pronouns”, and her last were “we must hang out”

My sympathies. Do you know if a) Laurie aka Content is named after Laurie aka Penny, and also b) if the perky pixies are friends.
They seem far too alike not to be either best buds, frenemies or best enemies.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just popping in to ask when in the name of Jesus Titting Christ did Jack meet the Queen?! Not just once but a ‘few times’?! She has to make it all about her doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Well I just had to search her and she sounds like a proper naus. The above sounds exactly as I’d expect a meeting with her to go! Her style of writing is ever so Jack or Jack’s is ever so like hers! Awful. Feminist gender goblin? Ew.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Am I late to the party in realising JM is just female cosplaying Rik? Kevin Turvey too, I might become a 78 truther
Thumbs up yes
We’ve identified the People’s Poet crossover but actually, she’s like Rik on twitter, and Turvey on TV

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Am I late to the party in realising JM is just female cosplaying Rik? Kevin Turvey too, I might become a 78 truther
Thumbs up yes
"Hands up who likes me!
I said hands up who likes me!"

• Haha
Reactions: 41
View attachment 1565436

Jacks drawer of cocks pays tribute.
I really hope my employer leaves it alone. For those who like the monarchy/queen I am sure it is a sad day. I am not one of them (I also do not rejoice, really. Just looking at some of the reporting rather dumbfounded and happy I can watch streaming services the coming week).

I also think that her death is such a blow because there is nothing really to be excited about in the near future in the UK. There is the cost of living crisis after a decade of austerity measures and a pandemic, Brexit problems at the borders that can't be solved by magical thinking, a chaotic incompetent PM being replaced by a calculating but incompetent PM....No wonder that people look back at the past and become nostalgic and sad over symbols like the queen or the royal family.

Though I admit when I heard a tweet being read from Zelensky saying the people of the Ukraine had the Brits in their thougths and prayers during this time I thought it was rather obscene. Compared with a country in a war, this one only lost a symbolic celebrity, who lead a long and privileged life.

Anyway, sorry if this was off topic, but the one constant we could count on was Jack being annnoying about it! Some things never change.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
i think it's been established that I've had more communication with the late monarch than jack has

i think it's time for an original work (I'm freestyling and terrible at poetry here)

why jack cry?
old lizard die

do you weep, cowmilla?
do you weep
when the fraus are deep in their sleep?

why jack cry?
no queen visit nigh

why you cry?
old lizard die
met at the gates by
diana
revenge is nigh

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.