Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1. Attending the Arcade Fire gig especially after the frontman ADMITTED TO ALL THE ALLEGATIONS is a huge misstep and sign of poor judgement. Even their support act cancelled

2. Her only backtracking re the Queen is to reply to someone pointing out the impact of colonisation on mainly black and brown people, have I read this right? She will tie herself up in knots trying to please her centrist followers, her own extremely traditional values, and appeasing every marginalised community she pretends to ‘champion’. Her wishy-washy brand of activism has never been more visible, and her response to this person shows what a performative and pathetic ally she is.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
Yep. She’s deleted it. I was awake for most of the night, should have taken screenshots but someone commented on it and she responded to them just after 3 and I can’t remember what it was.
At the sloppies can I have an award for the most useless post ever? ^
Only comments I saw were pretty bland. Don't know if it attracted more noise later.
Screenshot_20220909-113935~3.jpg

(edit: my screenshot is from a bit under 5 hours ago, 11:39am AEST whatever that is in UK)

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Queen is down
And nothing on the box
Jack can't frown
Too much botox

Edited for rhyming purposes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
There’s a distinct lack of Jack snark (not directly since but) shortly post the “Jack tells man with learning difficulties to duck off” saga.

The tweets responding to mild criticism no longer sound like her. Someone’s stepped in.

Edit to say I mean someone’s had a firm word in a smol pixie ear not that someone is literally writing her tweets for her

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ahh yes. I didn't clock who it was. That makes sense.

Re Arcade Fire - I assume she wanted to show off, but was too scared to post on Twitter in case she get jumped on by royalists this time?

If you'll be my bodyguard.. etc .... Is lyrics from somewhere. Is that guy close protection or her softly gently falling in love bloke?
Paul Simon, Gracelands, Call Me Al.

Reactions: 9
She uses the word delicious more te describe her beaus than her food. Really makes you think!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.