Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Welcome to thread three ninety one!

Congratulations to @bladiesla and a very optimistic bookshop for the title, you win one of the few remaining unsold copies of GFFBD!

In the last thread Jack went to Dublin, and has just paid her respects to herself The Queen.

Please feel free to add more!

For newcomers, please read the wiki, pink button up there 👆🏻

Please use the words thread title when nominating.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Jack when she sees people talking about something that has nothing to do with her:
5C89B76E-836B-4662-9560-91F58A0DEDB9.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Jack be nimble,
Jack be quick,
Like her cooking,
My poems are tit.

(I don't get what the little poems are about, but there's mine.. 🤪)

• Haha
Reactions: 97
Why you cry?
Queen Liz die...
Arthritic shoulder crumble,
Let's eat some pumble!

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Welcome to thread three ninety one!

Congratulations to @bladiesla and a very optimistic bookshop for the title, you win one of the few remaining unsold copies of GFFBD!

In the last thread Jack went to Dublin, and has just paid her respects to herself The Queen.

Please feel free to add more!

For newcomers, please read the wiki, pink button up there 👆🏻

Please use the words thread title when nominating.
Yay, I never win the thread title and it might not have even been the right post it seems...😄

I'll use the copies of BFFBD for my wobbly sideboard ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Yay, I never win the thread title and it might not have even been the right post it seems...😄

I'll use the copies of BFFBD for my wobbly sideboard ☺
You won by one point! 🥳 I thought it was going to be like that Oscars Moonlight /Lala Land chaos.

On topic, Jack has not tweeted for three hours…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
I’ve skipped a bit of the last thread so apologies if it’s been posted but this is Jack adjacent. I don’t want to get into any GC stuff but it’s interesting the abuse JKR has got remembering Betty, where someone has complied the screenshots of abuse basically saying ‘you are next’. These are so obvious and demonstrable but Jack’s are always DMs or deleted. She doesn’t get that kind of abuse does she?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
You only have to watch a few minutes of this to see the link between JM and also how she uses twitter.
It's probably been mentioned before but it's uncanny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
94035ABB-4348-4841-B913-FDB28CD11C79.jpeg

Sorry if a bit off topic but it’s happy and glorious to see Trifle Defender defending a trifle (reply to Molly)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85
You won by one point! 🥳 I thought it was going to be like that Oscars Moonlight /Lala Land chaos.

On topic, Jack has not tweeted for three hours…
She's either sulking, working out a way to win back followers without offending the entire UK, or in deep talks with close protection services regarding the coming days.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.