Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got covid then by sounds of it. Exactly what I just had over the past 10 days. It’s all over Southend
Babe, same (although a couple of hundred miles or so from Southend) and also fully jabbed up.

Very convenient if one was wanting to get out of a work ‘bit’ though.

Reactions: 16

Yel

Just came to post the overworked 🤪

If only our dear jack was like the elites she deplores so much and could just stop "working" at any time. Then sit back and smoke a cigar while the ill gotten gains rolled in..

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Wow she's hella adamant she doesn't have covid. Blames her sons school too

witch I had 3 jabs and still caught it...moron
If she admitted she had covid she would have to self isolate and she probably has more gigs to go to etc.

Reactions: 28
Also because it’s well known that people who work 100+ hour weeks are often free at the very last moment for gigs.
I personally can't attend things like this last minute because I HAVE A DOG.

I love the way that Bootstrap Cook, always such a stupid brand for so many reasons, has finally mutated into Bootlick Cook. It serves her right for not picking 'Shoestring Cook', which actually makes sense.
Not to blow my own trumpet but I was calling her bootlick cook over two years ago, glad twitter's finally catching up with tattle https://tattle.life/threads/jack-monroe-56-i-jack-monroe.7961/page-48#post-1995043

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
This is why people cook you on that gossip app innit.

Very early contender for next thread title I think.
Seconded for thread title nomination

Is there no big event that Jack won’t poke her nose into? If the Pope dies cue Jack creating merry stories.
Remember everyone, the sun only shines because Jack exists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I try to isolate myself if i have a cold now. I'm lucky, I can do that and so can Jack, the thoughtless cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I’m glad Stephanie Yeboah said something but also p sure she’s on tattle as she responds in near enough real time to comments about her on her mates’ threads 😳🤭 and has done a few Insta stories discussing why people contribute here so tattle clearly has a hold. The antisemitism was unacceptable and inexcusable, prior to it she wasn’t the sharpest tool in the shed so sadly suspect she was repeating anti semitic tropes she’d heard. She has got a lot more going on upstairs these days so fingers crossed she’s unlearnt that poison. Imagine she’s probably an occasional frau as she clearly uses the site anyway, hi hun 👋
Oh she definitely reads here as has referenced stuff from her thread before 🤣 I unfollowed her a little while ago because she was so unbearable and I feel much better for it. Interesting to see Jack's very different response to her compared to her usual combative replies.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I try to isolate myself if i have a cold now. I'm lucky, I can do that and so can Jack, the thoughtless cow.
That's it. My kid has a cold, and I kept her off school for half of the week, because she was too snotty for me to suggest a mask. I hate keeping her off for something so daft as that, but it just felt kind of wrong to be sending her in when she was like that. Meanwhile, germy Jack is flitting about all over the place without a care in the world

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.