Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Baldy bloke in Arcade Fire pic (of course Jack was delighted to get free tickets to the concert of a sex offender. Of course) is CEO of an aquaponics farm. The company bio talks about all his finance experience. Is he Old Harold? Paging @Jay-cloth Cow
Eek, hopefully his little shop wasn't in Amsterdam! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I should have placed a sticker over Jack's friend's head on the Insta post. Not sure why I didn't. I'm a bit disappointed in myself, tbh 😳

Also, I've never heard of Arcade Fire.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Baldy bloke in Arcade Fire pic (of course Jack was delighted to get free tickets to the concert of a sex offender. Of course) is CEO of an aquaponics farm. The company bio talks about all his finance experience. Is he Old Harold? Paging @Jay-cloth Cow
No - Old harold works in a small shop city trading floor/bank

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Patchy grunk so might have missed it but has there been any proof she has “met the queen” on multiple occasions?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wonderful find BG. Not a shift worker then. I had hoped it was our first glimpse of Burger le Bill. After finally managing to escape, would OH risk being within a mile of our heroine?
She has obviously taken to telling every bloke she comes into contact with that they are her bodyguard. I bet she giggles winningly and toys with her hair.
Smol Pixie, permanently in need of rescue, applications from strong men welcomed. Please include bank statements with CV.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Sorry, not aquaponics, an underground farm.

Seems the type to have a big car, that’s all I’m saying.

I’m here for Jack’s “Friendship ended with women, now bald middle-aged men are my meal ticket” era, anyway.

4EE8EABE-E3EE-4A9D-B717-742514ED02C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I hope she suddenly experiences an overwhelming urge to conquer one of her deepest fears this weekend, and we get a shaky cover of Candle In The Wind uploaded to YouTube.
"Goodbye snotty nose..." she can call it, as it'll be about herself. Toot toot

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He does look very much like the bloke in the window reflection of one of the pics of Cooper and mini cooper. I wonder if HE knows what happened to the kitten?
Whoever he is, Jack posts these pictures for a reaction. No idea what that is, but for the last few months she wants someone to know that she's apparently surrounded by men. Makes you think.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sorry for three posts in short succession, I don’t want to start work, but

a) the photo is hilarious because it shows the drastic filtering Jack uses as a default. On her massive toothy gob and shark eyes it’s uncanny valley territory, but on a bald man it’s just full blurry potato. A face with no edges. A soft Camembert visage.

b) that Jack would even joke about needing a bodyguard among a group of fans as milquetoast as that of Arcade Fire demonstrates absolute peak delusion. Literally nobody cares about your existence, Jack, they’re too busy apologising for Win. Also to reduce someone who seems to be quite a successful person to her protection is narc 101.

• Haha
Reactions: 79
can’t believe Jack wrote “with this one” - a phrase on the level of “hubs” and “holibobs”

her bodyguard looks like he‘d move apologetically out of the way if he was standing in front of the Sky sports at my local pub
I know I absolutely LOATHE that term “with this one”. It’s even more ridiculous when no one bleeping knows who “this one” even is!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Nah, where the heck is she leaving the dog (and the kid) for all these spur of the moment outings though #mither
She says 'two best boys' though, doesn't she? Alluding to the SB being there?

She uses the word delicious more te describe her beaus than her food. Really makes you think!
I'm assuming she has no tastebuds.
Probably from all her years as a down-and-out, drinking methylated spirits and hand sanitiser while living under a bridge and selling her body to whoever could throw 20p her way. Saving up for a single lightbulb... or something.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Oh wonderful find BG. Not a shift worker then. I had hoped it was our first glimpse of Burger le Bill. After finally managing to escape, would OH risk being within a mile of our heroine?
She has obviously taken to telling every bloke she comes into contact with that they are her bodyguard. I bet she giggles winningly and toys with her hair.
Smol Pixie, permanently in need of rescue, applications from strong men welcomed. Please include bank statements with CV.
Why do I imagine her acting exactly like this as soon as a man enters the room?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So we’re to believe Jack, who lets her Twitter fans (?!) know when she’s been laid & posts photos of her sons bedroom, has met the Queen *on a few occasions* and has never ever mentioned it, alluded to it not us there any proof whatsoever either. This is poverty campaigner (?!) Jack Monroe meeting a multimillionaire head of state more than once yet made no comment on any of her social media in any form? And yet she also was absent from celebrating the jubilee in any way or mentioning this tidbit until the Queen has passed?

She’s a grief tourist pure & true. It’s not enough to find it sad, to feel empathetic. Narcissistic people insert themselves in traumatic and high profile events.

I don’t believe she ever met The Queen and I also think she’ll ignore anyone asking her for more information, proof etc or reply with WHY SHOULD I etc. Because, remember, you’re a bullying troll if you question a narc’s lies.

I think she’s disgusting. The lies she just throws around. Then goes off to a gig! Nope.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 62
She's still getting a pasting in quote tweets. It always kills me when her inner Big Dave centrist jumps out.

Blue tick with big following so won't squig. Don't think this was shared yesterday.

SmartSelect_20220909-102350_Twitter.jpg

SmartSelect_20220909-102419_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102324_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102306_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102254_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102244_Twitter.jpg
SmartSelect_20220909-102443_Twitter.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Sorry for three posts in short succession, I don’t want to start work, but

a) the photo is hilarious because it shows the drastic filtering Jack uses as a default. On her massive toothy gob and shark eyes it’s uncanny valley territory, but on a bald man it’s just full blurry potato. A face with no edges. A soft Camembert visage.

b) that Jack would even joke about needing a bodyguard among a group of fans as milquetoast as that of Arcade Fire demonstrates absolute peak delusion. Literally nobody cares about your existence, Jack, they’re too busy apologising for Win. Also to reduce someone who seems to be quite a successful person to her protection is narc 101.
I was going to comment on the obvious (and hilarious) filter applied, but you've worded it far better than I ever could.😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.