Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why Jack sad
Phillip is in a freezer
Why Jack Mad
He was a lovely geezer
That she no doubt also met dozens of times courtesy of her BFF Liz.

Sorry, just really wanted to get the freezer rhyme in there.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
so did bright yellow squig and green squig give away the tickets because they didn’t want to support a now-known sex offender but knew jack wouldn’t give a tit
Also because it’s well known that people who work 100+ hour weeks are often free at the very last moment for gigs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I love the way that Bootstrap Cook, always such a stupid brand for so many reasons, has finally mutated into Bootlick Cook. It serves her right for not picking 'Shoestring Cook', which actually makes sense.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Conveniently ill again. "I've got commitments next week that I'd like to get out of. So I am laying a trail."

Also, 'huge speaking/work bit' = doing a share at AA. Speaking to three therapists on speed dial.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Jack has mentioned a cocked hat a lot recently and I didn't know wtf a cocked hat is. Naturally I googled and found out it can be a bicorne or tricorne hat. Given Jack's love of threes, I reckon she would wear a tricorne cocked hat.
Cupace20220909110528.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Conveniently ill again. "I've got commitments next week that I'd like to get out of. So I am laying a trail."

Also, 'huge speaking/work bit' = doing a share at AA. Speaking to three therapists on speed dial.
I'm astounded (not really) that a woman who lives on her own catches more viruses and bugs than I as a mother of three does and each of my children goes to a different place of education which increases our susceptibility. 100% she cosplayed being ill to stay off school too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
So we’re to believe Jack, who lets her Twitter fans (?!) know when she’s been laid & posts photos of her sons bedroom, has met the Queen *on a few occasions* and has never ever mentioned it, alluded to it not us there any proof whatsoever either. This is poverty campaigner (?!) Jack Monroe meeting a multimillionaire head of state more than once yet made no comment on any of her social media in any form? And yet she also was absent from celebrating the jubilee in any way or mentioning this tidbit until the Queen has passed?

She’s a grief tourist pure & true. It’s not enough to find it sad, to feel empathetic. Narcissistic people insert themselves in traumatic and high profile events.

I don’t believe she ever met The Queen and I also think she’ll ignore anyone asking her for more information, proof etc or reply with WHY SHOULD I etc. Because, remember, you’re a bullying troll if you question a narc’s lies.

I think she’s disgusting. The lies she just throws around. Then goes off to a gig! Nope.
She's trying a complicated balancing act (“I really want to insert myself in this narrative because I can't help it” + “I really don't want to come across as a royalist to my [apparently] mainly republican audience”). And it's not really working, is it?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wow she's hella adamant she doesn't have covid. Blames her sons school too

witch I had 3 jabs and still caught it...moron

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Why is it Jackie always blames over work and never in the fact that they are angry that the Queen had the audacity to die and get sympathy that Jackie feels should be hers
TW@T

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.