Jack Monroe #56 I, Jack Monroe

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg yes, this, llymlrs? She had such a first to market advantage she was HUGE back in the day.
I think she went quiet then came back saying she has a health condition 🤔 not followed her that closely to remember. I remember she became quite alternative.
I know she’s not Zoella levels but these early bloggers all managed to buy lovely homes.

Reactions: 7
Where on earth has the fee from DKL and Hellmann's gone??

How on earth can she be pleading poverty AGAIN?

I was made redundant last year, and lockdown has been very difficult financially. For Jack, it's been about raking in as much cash as possible.

She ISN'T poor. Why do people fall for it?

• Heart
Reactions: 30
B73AD135-AE84-48D5-84D3-C7CB55EC9D15.jpeg
She’s only retweeted Nigella’s plug. No ‘dear heart’ yet. Maybe even shameless Jack feels guilty about it now. Ha.
4B2E55C0-355C-4913-ABC2-6B06DEE9326A.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I think she went quiet then came back saying she has a health condition 🤔 not followed her that closely to remember. I remember she became quite alternative.
I know she’s not Zoella levels but these early bloggers all managed to buy lovely homes.
I don’t think she ever did buy one weirdly as she’s from money too, just gone on her page and she’s moaning about moving again this week! She’s started posting a LOT more content but it’s all sort of eh. I don’t know if I’m being unfair but I don’t feel like she / her content has grown up with her audience at all! The world is also a v different place, back in 2010 Topshop was still cool and her audience were in their late teens or early 20s, but she’s still dressing the same like a Home Counties student and idk if that resonates with anyone? 🥴

On topic: we’re 100% gonna get more tit off Jackie today, she’s only gained a handful of Patreons and she’s clearly manicly spunked all that cash she made in lockdown. The tax & VAT bills will be due in a few months and she’ll be fuuuucked 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Yel

I can't stand when she goes on about how she's bad at promoting her patreon and other begging bowls. She goes all on out promoting it every couple of months along with changing her bio, swipe ups and the most manipulative messages you could imagine for a couple of weeks. Then doesn't mention it for a bit. She knows this tried and tested method is far more effective at getting the cash rolling in than banging on about it every single day. 🤑

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Nigella, you donut. Look at what you’ve done.
A00216D9-250F-4969-8589-637159042996.jpeg
6C76FB94-591F-4443-9C4A-C13AF1CD3720.jpeg
FEF55326-4637-49CA-AF7D-789C8B773C28.jpeg
4D963874-6A6F-4189-BC57-DC709FF0029D.jpeg
78EC3869-E5A6-4238-8CC2-173D351CD76B.jpeg

Actually Nigella wouldn’t be a donut. Nigella, you beignet.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.