Jack Monroe #391 There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jack must have stockpiled loads of tests because we ran out of our free ones ages ago once the schools stopped giving them out.
Hmm.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
So jack..

Queen dies.
She gigs.
Gets home.
Sees pushbacks in quote tweets.
Now she's sick.

There's a famous distraction technique about expired felines, but I'm not mentioning it.
Instead of walking in and throwing that on the table to distract.. Jack's walking in and serving up the Chicken and lies soup in a Crockpot made of baked cowpats and fermented horse manure.

but I wouldn't want to call her truth telling into question.. obviously...

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Couple of things.

When I had Covid (more jabs that you can shake a stick at, but omicron cares not!) - the main, and luckily, only symptom I had was a tickly and slightly sore throat.

Secondly, I imagine a certain news adjacent person who probably is/will be working a 100 hour week this week, may well have spare tickets to things to give away at very short notice to friends that are not in the news industry or are definitely not working a hundred hour weeks. Or even not working as much at all of late.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
let’s not be Twitter or lower credibility by photoshopping the Queens face on to pictures with Jack
Do you mean this one?

07BC0EFC-4491-4936-8CE7-5364C34F0EB8.jpeg

First posted in February 2021 and posted many times since because it's an absolute work of art.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
No more poems for now, chaps. Time to end that particular creative corner. Ta!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 63
I for one am enjoying the photoshops.

There’s enough mawkish shite on every media platform and will be for weeks and weeks.

Need some joviality here, and how inexplicably kind of Jack to provide it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I like the photoshops, they are part of the tradition of these threads. Also, dark humour is a way of coping, just sayin'

• Heart
Reactions: 47
She’s SO ILL but has managed to day trip to Dublin, accept dubious gig tickets & work (tweet) 100 hr weeks without a bed to sleep on (apart from the crap covered spare room one).

That’s at least 2 days SBs been at Dad’s. Wonder what the split is- what’s the betting their unofficial even split is actually every other weekend with Jack?

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Come on though, she hasn't been burning herself out so that deffo isn't it. Unless she's been on multiple drug fuelled bender....s....oh wait.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Reactions: 26
Baldy bloke in Arcade Fire pic (of course Jack was delighted to get free tickets to the concert of a sex offender. Of course) is CEO of an aquaponics farm. The company bio talks about all his finance experience. Is he Old Harold? Paging @Jay-cloth Cow
Ha no that's not Harold! Harold is C level at his company but not CEO. He is finance-adjacent rather than actual finance in the city too - that's all I can say unfortunately. I have actually seen a picture of him too, he is rather easy on the eyes so fair play to Jack for ensnaring him albeit fairly briefly! Wish I could say more but 🔺️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.