Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Times like these Jack does my nut in, I've lost all work for this week, and 2 quid to last me till Friday. duck.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
I used to sleep on the couch if I had to be up early for a train/flight, it’s easier to wake at 2.30am when you’re not actually in a lovely comfy bed

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Unless I was in a fuge state and imagined the whole thing (entirely possible, it’s been a long few months in the Jackiverse), an intrepid frau has actually made a Pumble and posted the most glorious step by step.

ETA I have found the glory that was @colouredlines pumble-along
I've never actually read the pumble recipe before. Where's the crumble bit? I thought it was the base or under the pastry or something. That's just a tit pie.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Unless I was in a fuge state and imagined the whole thing (entirely possible, it’s been a long few months in the Jackiverse), an intrepid frau has actually made a Pumble and posted the most glorious step by step.

ETA I have found the glory that was @colouredlines pumble-along
Christ. I retract my ‘I’ll make 10 pumbles‘ bet. I’ll give a tenner to my local dog rescue instead.

@GrannyOgg - have you looked at the threads from the time? A lot is on there I think - 302-304. I didn’t realise because I only caught up when she started to threaten him so I didn’t realise she started the row: https://tattle.life/threads/jack-mo...-church-is-that-hair-scarf.29928/post-9737379

I should have known better. After all, why is an MP going to start a row with a nonentity like her?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Of course she went there thats Dublin ain't it. 😜
Last time i was in dublin, me and mr too many found a real backstreet gem. The poor old barman bought us over our drinks gammy leg and all. Bless him.

At least the temple bar area used to wankers tourists.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ah so that’s why she was quiet. She was flying povjet to Ireland UK on her Patreon paid away day. Top of the,er, afternoon to you, Jack!

If only we could all bugger off on holiday (sorry sorry ITS WORK) when our small ones have just started back at school. I bet that journo wanting a zoom call at most is throwing his sofa away as we speak 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I've just watched the mug pasta recipe and she says you can pierce the clingfilm with a sharp fingernail if you're 'one of those people'. One of what people? Goblins?
Freddy Krueger?
Edward Scissorhands?
Wolverine?
Lazy writing which desperately needs a good editor? (Or, indeed, any editor.)

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Stupid question I know, but where’s Content? When we first got our puppy we didn’t like leaving her at all, the first time she went to daycare was absolutely nerve racking!
I know that’s not an option for everyone, I worked days and my sister worked nights, but the amount of times she’s already fucked off and left that puppy on her own/with god knows who is ridiculous. How can she expect her to adjust well, idiot.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 61
Cheers @GrannyOgg

There is no way on earth that Fox and Daubney will back down and I wouldn't be surprised if they've agreed to look after Anderson in terms of fees as he's potentially the weakest link in terms of coming under pressure from his party to drop it and knowing he's at risk of not being re-elected come 2024 so might see it as worth settling for financial reasons. Reclaim seems to be pretty well financed and they'd easily raise funds were they to go down the crowdfunder route. There's a lot of money in online culture warring. I strongly suspect she's lying about the letters but we shall see. She has until May 13th 2023 to take action, so if the silence continues after that date we'll know nothing came of it. From memory I think it was just one tweet soliciting paypal donations but I could be wrong.
Yes one tweet and she received quite a bit of kickback for it. She said she’d donate any money not needed in a reply I think. Quite a few asked for refunds over the weekend and she did agree to refund one that I saw.
Id like a time stamped tweet of her PayPal beg. I don’t seem to have it and, if memory serves, it went up indecently quickly. Thanks Fraus x

Timeline so far. Honestly this is just like being at work except no one is paying me

13 May
5.25 Jack posted Lee Anderson video on her timeline
7.30 Tweeted she was going to a meeting
10.24 refunded Lozzas £5 and tweeted she’d already agreed to give Any
extra donations to charity
14 May
1.12 pm tweeted she’d instructed a lawyer ( note this was a Saturday)

In the Tortoise interview she said her lawyer had gone off to get married. Can we confirm Mark Lewis got married earlier this year?
7FFAF2C5-7CC4-4521-8EEB-B1CD4063DFE0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi guys,

long time lurker, first time poster here. I have become for some reason absolutely obsessed by the ongoing grift. I’ve actually done a competition beforeand purchased the winner two of her books, then Awfully Molly opened my eyes and ever since, things have started falling quite into place for me.

one thing I don’t understand though, SURELY someone like who loves her friends or family can sit her down and tell her what an idiot she is making of herself? Going on on Twitter about Essex Police and bodyguards. Cringe.
A competition with Jack Monroe books as prize. Did many people enter?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Other than the (possibly stolen*) pub sign image, is there any proof she was in Dublin? I'm so sceptical about anything she states now.

(*Remember she put up the stock photo of the Westminster sunset when she was saying 'good morning' to HoP? So bleeping inane.)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Is she sleeping on the sofa a try and up the patreon numbers again or squeeze a few more PayPal donations? As I can’t see why she’s doing it other than sympathy, what with there being a perfectly usable bed in the spare/sort room. Given she has far more space than most why does she need multiple rooms to sort her crap out? Why move it about? If you pick something up you must know if you want it or not.

If I was housemate I’d be most upset if half the downstairs was filled with junk and Jack was dramatically draped on the sofa failing to sleep due to her two imaginary friends in ICU, rage tweeting.

Thank goodness she has the occasional booty call from the absolutely not married and totally does exist fresh love in her life, who is happy to walk through piles of shite late in the evening, guided only by the glow of solar bulbs, to give Jack one on the sofa covered in dog hairs or on her son’s bed surrounded by Lego Star Wars figures.

Living the dream. It’s a shame none of those jobs she applied for got back to her. After chicken liver and black pudding lasagne, making a Big Mac would be a doddle, surely?
"Point me to where I said I had APPLIED?! Where did I say those words?"

(Think she said she had just filled applications)

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Other than the (possibly stolen*) pub sign image, is there any proof she was in Dublin? I'm so sceptical about anything she states now.

(*Remember she put up the stock photo of the Westminster sunset when she was saying 'good morning' to HoP? So bleeping inane.)
I can't find it on a reverse image search, think she is actually there.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
I feel that now is the time to say something that's been on my mind for a while. The problem is I don't want to be fallen out with or be misunderstood. I am nice, honestly.
Here goes.
Jack is after fellas now because she is getting too old to be of interest to older, rich lesbians. In my experience ( decades ago but I don't think it's changed much ) The elder would get great sex from a keen youngster in exchange for being treated to things. Not necessarily money but access to the in crowd, meeting people who are on the scene and popular, being taken places in cars and taxis, that kind of thing.
But these youngsters become irritating before long. They take too much and get clingy. Sex wanes. They must think anyone over 30 is grateful for any bit of anything.
She's not butch, never has been. She had a baby dyke cuteness that doesn't work at her age. Harsh, but true. Most folks move on, find a niche to be comfortable with and enjoy life as it is. Not Jack.
Oh no.
I think she wants a baby so she can continue poor single mother routine rattle rattle

• Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.