Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This she wrote in 2014 after the David Cameron comment. She just is rinse and repeat isn't she and probably will still be at 50 banging on about bleeping chickpeas and SB
Even though SB is now married with a child of his own and a top selling book about living in a beige cluttered bedroom, the strangeness of eating steak and chips
but seeing his mum put a picture up on twitter that stated he ate grass she found next to a lake.
Can't wait

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
View attachment 1562160

I wonder if this is the journo she was supposed to meet?
From what I can remember no it wasn't, but somebody tagged him in on that inviting-herself-to-Dublin post and he responded with something like 'I'd love to meet you'. Not much else the poor fella could do I suppose. Anyway, he's coincidently 'confined to bed'. Snigger.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Aha! So the Dublin trip is exactly as fraus predicted-she was going anyway and needed the ‘ a journalist is writing a profile on me’ angle to disguise her spenny spending! What a little sad act.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Oh good! We have something for the workplan! She's put in an exhausting 9 hours 40 so far of tentative work this week. Of course that'll all be updated when she provides evidence of the other stuff by giving either updates or the completed output. 🙂

Screenshot_20220907_184334.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Someone middle class wants to feel good and buy some poor people a patronising cookbook but doesn’t know any… whilst none of the other middle class people want it … and all the paupers already know how to feed themselves and have no intentions of hoop rinsing
3B1A44EF-F136-4EFC-A3EE-56CF91DE2B69.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Wonder if she took up any of the 'you can stay at my house when you come over, Jack' offers. Not many replies on her post I notice, last time I looked there were 8. Am now wondering where we can read/hear this interview.

Am even wondering if journo even turned up!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
AM is on the case wondering about close protection. 😏
Those poor officers, they must be fit to be tied.

First, she travels by train to Bristol, rather than private car, then she hops over to Dublin without using a private plane from Biggin Hill or the Royalty and Slebs service at Heathrow. How can they possibly do their jobs under these conditions?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Wonder if she took up any of the 'you can stay at my house when you come over, Jack' offers. Not many replies on her post I notice, last time I looked there were 8. Am now wondering where we can read/hear this interview.

I doubt she needed any invites, I’m pretty sure she’d booked a hotel or air B and B long before all the performative it’s cheaper to fly to Ireland than take the train into London stuff. It’s all just a ruse to disguise yet another city break.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Remember she’s not that bright. She probably thinks “instructing a lawyer” is just sending them the email telling them what to do.
Or copying & pasting Twitter posts she doesn't like asking; how many of these can I sue? I need an 'ouse!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

It's so much faff though. I had to travel for work a few weeks ago, ergh, it's awful. Hate it.

I can't understand the logic of getting some middle of night flight to go Dublin for all of a morning and come back? Who has time for such nonsense?! Seriously. I don't think there ever was a journalist, it's all what Jack said, and Jack is a liar. FACT.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.