Jack Monroe #390 Jack just behaves strangely in a bungalow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got a visual prompt to remind you ninnies that wonky isn’t Jack. Rather she is seemingly attached to Jack’s arse.
Or up it (did not want to search that)
Is that a Mediterranean arse?🍑

@Hackastory
Sorry I missed replying, the thread had closed before I saw it. Re the cabbage, I usually chop/shred it into smallish pieces (lazy, so food processor does it for me lol) and stir fry it in olive oil with some added flavourings, and obviously salt and black pepper, but that's 'cause I love them. I always add garlic (salt or lazy kind for speediness) plus a couple of herbs or spices. A nice smokey paprika is one of my favourites and it goes well with the chilli, but honestly, just go with your own faves. Oh and it's also very nice sautéed in butter, just takes a little longer x

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Someone middle class wants to feel good and buy some poor people a patronising cookbook but doesn’t know any… whilst none of the other middle class people want it … and all the paupers already know how to feed themselves and have no intentions of hoop rinsing View attachment 1562231
"There are still copies of Good Food for Bad Days up for grabs" deserves to be a thread title at some point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
Asda is pure trash. The food is cheaper because it’s worse quality and smaller portions. I love Lidl it’s far better quality and value.

Reactions: 36
Remember she’s not that bright. She probably thinks “instructing a lawyer” is just sending them the email telling them what to do.
She was definitely talking about Mark Lewis, she tagged him in on a depressing amount of tweets. I also have a tweet where she says she can’t talk to him because it’s Saturday. Then says she’s instructed him on the sane day. If you can find me a lawyer who would break Shabbat to talk to Jack Monroe, I’ll buy you one of her books.
So far I have a lot of tweets where she counts the views and at least 3 or 4 where she talks about getting enough for her forever home.
The excitement was dripping off her. I hope she was sitting on a towel.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I’ve just seen this headline, and thought for a minute they were talking about Tinned Fish Jack, or some sort of dessert recipe that had escaped her kitchen.

0CB45B6F-9A12-433F-9AD8-9FC27215E8A4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
It's so much faff though. I had to travel for work a few weeks ago, ergh, it's awful. Hate it.

I can't understand the logic of getting some middle of night flight to go Dublin for all of a morning and come back? Who has time for such nonsense?! Seriously. I don't think there ever was a journalist, it's all what Jack said, and Jack is a liar. FACT.
I concur!
I had to do this once, but also head to work the next day. To say I was exhausted is an understatement! Flew to Dublin, spent about 5.5 hours with clients/doing presentations followed by a dinner I couldn't get out of, flight back, speed nap on the short flight home during the night, then into the office by 10am. My voice started slurring around 1.30pm when my boss insisted I take myself off home, but only once I'd been fuelled by strong coffee! It's actually a fond memory now, but not one I'd repeat in a hurry - or voluntarily!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Asda is pure trash. The food is cheaper because it’s worse quality and smaller portions. I love Lidl it’s far better quality and value.
Actually, they should make Jack an ambassador as she promotes their whole ethos; cheap, nasty and misleading.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes one tweet and she received quite a bit of kickback for it. She said she’d donate any money not needed in a reply I think. Quite a few asked for refunds over the weekend and she did agree to refund one that I saw.
Id like a time stamped tweet of her PayPal beg. I don’t seem to have it and, if memory serves, it went up indecently quickly. Thanks Fraus x

Timeline so far. Honestly this is just like being at work except no one is paying me

13 May
5.25 Jack posted Lee Anderson video on her timeline
7.30 Tweeted she was going to a meeting
10.24 refunded Lozzas £5 and tweeted she’d already agreed to give Any
extra donations to charity
14 May
1.12 pm tweeted she’d instructed a lawyer ( note this was a Saturday)

In the Tortoise interview she said her lawyer had gone off to get married. Can we confirm Mark Lewis got married earlier this year?
View attachment 1562121
So all took place when any JEWISH lawyer wouldn’t be working (not sure many Muslim or Christian ones work Saturdays either 😬 unless you are a duty solicitor called in to process the Friday night coke heads picked up)

Reactions: 25
Stupid question I know, but where’s Content? When we first got our puppy we didn’t like leaving her at all, the first time she went to daycare was absolutely nerve racking!
I know that’s not an option for everyone, I worked days and my sister worked nights, but the amount of times she’s already fucked off and left that puppy on her own/with god knows who is ridiculous. How can she expect her to adjust well, idiot.
One of two options.

It is either with SB and his dad, where it actually lives.
or
It is locked in the crappy bungalow and howling.
If the latter is true I hope it shreds everything and shites everywhere.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Is Jack going to write a blog on how to do Dublin with £26?! 🙃
How to do a day in Dublin with just £26 (plus the massive wad of cash that just happens to be in your back pocket from last week).

Step one: argue with everyone that they should accept your pounds because this is the UK.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
A competition with Jack Monroe books as prize. Did many people enter?
Well the competition with Aardman to create your own 'sticky brown poo pudding' only got one entry. This was an international competition via Netflix and brought to you from the people that created Wallace and Grommet.
ONLY ONE ENTRY.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
And their toffee yumyums can make my children tidy their rooms, do their homework and generally be nice humans.
I admire any parent who doesn't have to blackmail their kids
Send tips

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Found this in the past threads.
I am not an attack animal by nature
Just call me Granny Gobsmacked from now on.
86B5B9D8-91A3-45B7-A5BF-EFCCAFEBEF66.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57
Someone middle class wants to feel good and buy some poor people a patronising cookbook but doesn’t know any… whilst none of the other middle class people want it … and all the paupers already know how to feed themselves and have no intentions of hoop rinsing View attachment 1562231
I know Simon (Big Green Books) and I think he's fully unaware of the Life & Times of Jackie Monroe - I'll have to send him a tattle link

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
I've just been to Iceland and noted there was not an iconic prawn ring to be had for love nor money. This is the hardest I've ever had to work to respect the Tattle rules on interacting with Jack. Send strengthos.
I think it’s Kerry Katona for posh prawn ring queries, Jack only shops in Asda x

• Haha
Reactions: 31
One of two options.

It is either with SB and his dad, where it actually lives.
or
It is locked in the crappy bungalow and howling.
If the latter is true I hope it shreds everything and shites everywhere.
There’s the lodger who could feed in lieu of their zero contribution to rent, food and bills 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.