Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely believe that Jack is singlehandedly doing more to harm the left-wing cause than The Daily Mail, Nigel Farage and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon could do in combination. She truly embodies all of the nonsense the alt-right spout about the left:

- pleading sustained poverty while covered in expensive tattoos with a house full of nice furniture
- wasting energy screaming about content of children's books while failing to acknowledge that her poor parenting means her son has already read twenty three of them
- weaponising her gender identity while it suits her but not a moment longer
- words not deeds

The Left need people like her out of the movement, or at least sidelined, to make room for people who actually take well thought-out, justifiable action to make the world a better place.
Yes! They make the left look bad, whilst simultaneously never actually championing any left wing causes unless it benefits them personally. Honestly she's not scary, she's just an embarrassment.

Sadly I think this is pretty common because a lot of left wing people are very empathetic or have suffered due to class/race/sexuality so if you can spout a few buzzwords you're in, basically.

(Unless you upset anime antifa catgirl twitter, the other embarrassment to left wing twitter. Now THEY are scary and out to ruin lives. )

• Heart
Reactions: 22
If her kid has any inkling of what’s going on, he’s never going to tell her when he enjoys anything ever again in case she ruins it / decides to destroy the life of whoever created it! This is BAD parenting. She is awful.
I really feel so, so sorry for her son.
Same, like I discussed the other day I find something incredibly sinister about her.

If any of us ever feel sympathy for her again and feel bad, or think there may be a good person in there somewhere - stop and remember this. It's not just what she's doing, but look at the way she's revelling in being so nasty. She thrives on it, it's clearly giving her a huge high to take someone down. Her joy in the spite and wickedness is palpable.

She really is unsettling to say the least, reading her words and replies to people makes me feel all kinds of discomfort. I would not want to be in the same room as this woman, some serious bad JuJu there fraus.

ETA - pressed reply before I'd finished! In short, she's a horrible cow, ugly ugly person (and obviously I'm referring to her on the inside).

Also @MancBee @Harrybosch love to you guys ❤

Right, back to homeschooling!
She's absolutely buzzing off it, isn't she? It's grotesque and abnormal.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
If her kid has any inkling of what’s going on, he’s never going to tell her when he enjoys anything ever again in case she ruins it / decides to destroy the life of whoever created it! This is BAD parenting. She is awful.
Yes that's what I thought - how to make him feel awful for enjoying something. No intelligent discussion of themes, issues but straight onto twitter.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
weaponising her gender identity while it suits her but not a moment longer
This bothers me. Jack (nearly wrote 'hack', oops) made such a massive thing about being trans, going on T, binding. Then stopped, which is okay in itself. But to do that, *and then* hoot along with some feminist activists and academics who are decidedly second wave. It doesn't sit well with me, there's no consistency in her beliefs.

Reactions: 17
I can see why people would see something sinister in her. Maybe it is just the 'chavvy' side of me, but Id just want to knock her out tbh. People like her are so far gone in their own little bubbles, nothing will change that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Ah, that person was being sarky. Sorry, I've inadvertently changed the narrative - Here's the hero of the moment, in full. And apologies for that error; Jack, this shows how a little manipulation can go a long way, doesn't it?
Ah apologies to them then - brave to stick their head above that particular parapet.

Reactions: 12
Jack really thinks she is a wordsmith doesn't she?! All the supercilious flowery language to try and sound knowledgeable and authorititve... "Magnificenteth".
I think she was taking the piss out of DW’s writing style... must be the coke writer...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes that's what I thought - how to make him feel awful for enjoying something. No intelligent discussion of themes, issues but straight onto twitter.
He probably feels guilty for enjoying it now - I wonder how he occupies himself when she gets sucked into these Twitter crusades

• Sad
Reactions: 11
She's bleeping sociopathic (not a diagnosis, m'lud). She knows exactly what is going on on twitter and how she has caused it, whilst over on the 'nicer' Instagram she's posting look-at-me selfies that have been filtered to within an inch of their life??

I'm gobsmacked. I have work to do...but I can't look away!

Reactions: 29
This is just like Tattle all over again. Comes in makes a huge mess and furore, gets challenged, and then says I"M BUSY!!! But hun, you had the time last night and this morning to chat tit for hours? Bore off x
Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 13.36.33.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.