Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At least Jack is entirely safe in the knowledge no one would ever accuse her of not writing her own books.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
How come her Twitter account hasn't been suspended. She appears to have broken at

least two of their rules on abusive behaviour - threatening violence (drink throwing) and encouraging others to be abusive.

She really needs, for her own sake as much as anything else, to have SM taken away from her.
It would amaze you what twitter let people away with.

People also need to report the offending tweets.

She is breaking twitter terms and conditions. This is targeted harassment.

Reactions: 25
She loves jumping on people who criticise her and pointing out they're new accounts or whatever.
Screenshot_20200706_130604.jpg

These are seemingly established accounts. Let's see if she responds to them.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
What a vile, vindictive, bitter bully of a woman she is. Absolutely foul.

You should be utterly ashamed of yourself, Jack.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
She's been quiet for some time now. I think we will shortly be commencing into deleting phase, followed shortly by 'bendy kitten pics' phase.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
What a vile, vindictive, bitter bully of a woman she is. Absolutely foul.

You should be utterly ashamed of yourself, Jack.
She's demonic. How she managed to sustain any relationship with anyone beyond a week is astonishing. With all of this ever ready to erupt.

Reactions: 27
Just when you think she couldn't possibly stoop any lower or damage the dregs of her career further she manages yet another own goal.

bleeping idiot.

Reactions: 29
Or because she clearly wants this forgotten, being the only tweet she deleted. Thread suggestion:

Jack Monroe: implied that David Walliams used cocaine to fuel his writing.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
She's been quiet for some time now. I think we will shortly be commencing into deleting phase, followed shortly by 'bendy kitten pics' phase.
And the "sometimes I go too far but I hate injustice and maybe I don't express it perfectly but I am who I am is that OK with you?" phase

• Sick
Reactions: 33
She's demonic. How she managed to sustain any relationship with anyone beyond a week is astonishing. With all of this ever ready to erupt.
Yes! Demonic is exactly it.

She's really frightening. The energy she gives off makes me feel so uncomfortable.

Reactions: 26
Jack really thinks she is a wordsmith doesn't she?! All the supercilious flowery language to try and sound knowledgeable and authorititve... "Magnificenteth".

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Come home to roost, little birds
How naively one tweeter here says Jack would be 'devastated to know her fans are unkind to people'. Bollocks. She courts it, encourages it and takes a huge amount of glee from it.
She is not a nice person.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
My advice would be to start with ones that can be used across multiple cuisines, eg cumin (present in South Asian, South American, Middle Eastern etc cooking), oregano (Italian, Mexican), paprika (pretty much everywhere and a great, cheap substitute for the smoky hit you get from bacon) and go from there.

The amount of exotic dried leaves / seeds I have in my pantry that I used once, for a dish I made four years ago, is bananas. I'm a spice hoarder!
Babe, same.

Those are great suggestions, thank you <3

• Haha
Reactions: 14
And the "sometimes I go too far but I hate injustice and maybe I don't express it perfectly but I am who I am is that OK with you?" phase
Yes, with the sycophantic followers then saying “Of course it’s ok, you have such a good heart, anyone could see that. I shall donate to your Patreon”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s HUMAN and just trying to do her BEST but she’s not perfect OK?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
She must have not one real life friend. Not one. I can see why but that's so sad.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.