Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*shrugs* “Poking fun”
What utter bullshit!!!!! ‘Poking fun at my own industry’
That’s not how it was framed last night at ALL and she knows it. That’s why it was deleted so fast. Ooh, what a liar.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
*shrugs* “Poking fun”
Oh so the source of all the things SB has been saying that isn’t ‘how you raised him’ is a book? He’s ten years old - at that age they are not just a product of their parents they’re influenced by friends, school, tv, films, the internet, his other family members?! My daughter says lots of things that don’t reflect how I’ve raised her and that’s because she’s a fully formed human being! Once again showing everything in Jack’s life she sees as an extension of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is just like Tattle all over again. Comes in makes a huge mess and furore, gets challenged, and then says I"M BUSY!!! But hun, you had the time last night and this morning to chat tit for hours? Bore off xView attachment 173708
She’s a massive coward. Gets called out for her bullshit excuse and suddenly she has to run away because she’s BUSY. Everyone knows exactly what she was implying with that GIF. She should know by now that deleting something doesn’t erase it from the internet. Especially when Tattle has the receipts.

Reactions: 31
Fuuuucking outrageous. The "poking fun" comment is the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen her do. Trying to wriggle out of it like she doesn't know full well what she was implying. She's unbelievable.

Edit: PLEASE (sorry for the caps, those of you who were saying they hated her style of uppercasing words) can we have @LavaFlake 's suggested thread title?! She'd be fuming.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Oh so the source of all the things SB has been saying that isn’t ‘how you raised him’ is a book? He’s ten years old - at that age they are not just a product of their parents they’re influenced by friends, school, tv, films, the internet, his other family members?! My daughter says lots of things that don’t reflect how I’ve raised her and that’s because she’s a fully formed human being! Once again showing everything in Jack’s life she sees as an extension of herself.
Very true and isn't it also throwing shade at the other people who raise him - her 'in laws'?

Reactions: 20
Jack Monroe #40 - implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps on every bandwagon to stay woke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
This is just like Tattle all over again. Comes in makes a huge mess and furore, gets challenged, and then says I"M BUSY!!! But hun, you had the time last night and this morning to chat tit for hours? Bore off xView attachment 173708
Lmao this account has her bang to rights and she knows it

"Oh wow look at the time, I have to go rather than ever answer these questions. Got time to write this tweet though!"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Jack it's bleeping twenty to two, he should be done with home school in an hour and a half!!! What the frig has the poor boy been doing since half 8?!
Probably hiding the rest of his David Walliams collection.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
🎶 Every day I’m Grunka-ing 🎶

DA157E42-0276-47A2-A533-F76C63ED6913.jpeg

What is happening?? I am at work today (BUSY! Just had enough time for a piss and a sandwich), how inconsiderate Jack! I’ve caught up a little bit but a looong way to go. Still the anticipation of whether she woke up this morning a tit her pants at what she did/said. If I was famous and some D-lister accused me of taking drugs, I’d get my court outfit out of the wardrobe and down to my lawyer before you could say “I meant to say allegedly”. I think the old 100% record would be at jeopardy...

Why are people encouraging her? That’s the really sad thing for me. Shame on her Publisher and those telling her to switch alt accounts.

Still the most shocking thing about the last 48 hours with Jackanory was the video. And it will be cat-alogued here forever 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She is honestly the Queen of Gaslighting. After the massive tirade she went on, insinuating nasty stuff. I am no fan of DW but what she did last night/this morning was unprofessional and disgusting. And then to position herself as simply an annoyed parent? It doesn't help when she has a reputation for screaming into the social justice void.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.