Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's backtracked on the drug allegations and saying she would throw tea over him. Now she is just critiquing his work (that he doesn't write) and it is nothing personal.

Reactions: 32
She’s bringing sexy cat
But on Twitter she don’t know how to act
Walliams lawyers gonna be all over that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Never refers to Tattle by name because we have all the receipts. Including the Henry Hoover tweet if David Walliams’ lawyers would like to take a look.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Narcissistic behaviour. Starts a pile on and then says she’s not responsible for her followers awful behaviour. Yes you are. You started the pile on and are running away like a coward.

Reactions: 30
Oh so the source of all the things SB has been saying that isn’t ‘how you raised him’ is a book? He’s ten years old - at that age they are not just a product of their parents they’re influenced by friends, school, tv, films, the internet, his other family members?! My daughter says lots of things that don’t reflect how I’ve raised her and that’s because she’s a fully formed human being! Once again showing everything in Jack’s life she sees as an extension of herself.
This whole shite show is so upsetting,

I still dont understand how a 10 year old could read 23 (I believe) books of apparent immoral content without her even noticing or being aware of them? Even if read outside the home at that age my daughter would tell me chapter and verse of every single thing she did, conversations and all when she spent time with other family members!

I think if anything this shows that the lack of engagement Jack has with her SB and the only engagement she deems of worth/her time is with strangers on the Net.

I don't comment on this thread a lot but have been reading it since day 1 and her behaviour increasingly disturbs me.

I really hope she is called out for this as she knew exactly what she was doing.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
"No! Take my money, have my Nigella cookbooks or my revamped shed — anything but the Cotswold Collection!"
I watched a documentary on 4od last night about HMRC going after tax dodgers & there's a scene in it where they're auctioning off someone's ill-gotten gains and the family are in the court room bidding on it all - the liquidators will have to look out for a navy blue Land Rover in the car park where mumsy's come to reclaim JM's assets 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Glad to see some of her fans are waking up to her bullying.

2F3D09DA-D68D-4DA5-8265-506B68BA597D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 84
It's a cabal, Jack, not a coven... and I see she's still refusing to accept anyone other than us could take issue with her antics.

View attachment 173726
omg bore off - thank you to the fraus providing lots of print screens btw - but that's all we do? Discuss print screens of tit she puts out there, she told us she wore VW to the supermarket the other day does she not remember? We're not embellishing anything - we can scarcely keep up with the factual content much less have time to generate fan fiction!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Her fans are unreal. It’s twitter so it’s ok to be abusive, it’s not jacks responsibility, if you can’t handle it leave or block. How about she steps up and stops allowing people to be abused and jumped on on her posts. She’s pathetic.

Reactions: 23
This whole shite show is so upsetting,

I still dont understand how a 10 year old could read 23 (I believe) books of apparent immoral content without her even noticing or being aware of them? Even if read outside the home at that age my daughter would tell me chapter and verse of every single thing she did, conversations and all when she spent time with other family members!

I think if anything this shows that the lack of engagement Jack has with her SB and the only engagement she deems of worth/her time is with strangers on the Net.

I don't comment on this thread a lot but have been reading it since day 1 and her behaviour increasingly disturbs me.

I really hope she is called out for this as she knew exactly what she was doing.
This is a really good (and sad) point. Kids that age usually don’t shut up and have something to say about everything. She was on Twitter recently complaining that she was trying to multitask and listen to SB talk about Harry Potter. That leads me to believe that even when she is engaging with him, he never has her undivided attention. He’s probably told her about the DW books before - she just didn’t listen

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Me too @Begborrowsteal. If we find her behaviour and energy this disturbing from behind a screen, imagine what it must be like living with this 24/7 as a child?
We don’t know what she is like in private with him though I suspect he is blissfully unaware of her DW views

My concern is when he is older if she doesn’t change her SM interaction I think his peers will give him a hard time

Reactions: 13
She’s bringing sexy cat
But on Twitter she don’t know how to act
Walliams lawyers gonna be all over that
Take it to the chorus coven

I watched a documentary on 4od last night about HMRC going after tax dodgers & there's a scene in it where they're auctioning off someone's ill-gotten gains and the family are in the court room bidding on it all - the liquidators will have to look out for a navy blue Land Rover in the car park where mumsy's come to reclaim JM's assets 😂
NOT THE EMIN, ANYTHING BUT THE EMIN

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Narcissistic behaviour. Starts a pile on and then says she’s not responsible for her followers awful behaviour. Yes you are. You started the pile on and are running away like a coward.
This is bullying. The bullly rarely bullies herself but gets others to do it for them. If she was a mate if mine I would have told her where to go long long ago. She's just awful!

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.