Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve said it before, SHE is Keyser Soze. The ultimate (fake disabled) wolf in sheep’s clothing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The Whoopi gif gets me every single time, also the One Of Us wolf of wall street my second fave!
It feels a lifetime ago that this whole debacle started with US being the ones in danger of 'costly legal action ladies'. She has no legal grounds for it anyway, but has since royally fucked any attempts by coming on for a chat, and now she's out and about trying to get her £24k settlement and Cotswold Collection repossessed. What a wild world!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I am sorry this is stating the obvious but she is just such a colossal bellend 😂 This whole thing has really pissed me off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
It feels a lifetime ago that this whole debacle started with US being the ones in danger of 'costly legal action ladies'. She has no legal grounds for it anyway, but has since royally fucked any attempts by coming on for a chat, and now she's out and about trying to get her £24k settlement and Cotswold Collection repossessed. What a wild world!
"No! Take my money, have my Nigella cookbooks or my revamped shed — anything but the Cotswold Collection!"

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I leave this thread alone for one day and it looks like the tit has hit the fan!! That's my after work reading sorted. I can't wait to see what duck up has taken place. Back to grunkaling

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's a cabal, Jack, not a coven... and I see she's still refusing to accept anyone other than us could take issue with her antics.

Screenshot 2020-07-06 at 13.52.47.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
My jaw is dropping at her latest antics. Haven't read any of DW books but does she want kids books to be sanitised, imagination free and right on?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.