Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her lawyer from her libel case is definitely not cheap and I doubt he does much pro bono work for celebs https://www.patronlaw.co.uk/mark-lewis-joins-patron-law/ - I assume it’s the same lawyer as he now lives in Israel. It’s not really the norm for people on living wage to have access to top libel lawyers is it?

I knew one of his colleagues in the phone hacking case - her rate started at £600 per hour & expenses. Please note the ‘started’

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
How naively one tweeter here says Jack would be 'devastated to know her fans are unkind to people'. Bollocks. She courts it, encourages it and takes a huge amount of glee from it.
She is not a nice person.
I was being sarcastic. I’m under no illusions whatsoever that she isn’t sat refreshing her feed relishing in her army tearing people apart. They’ve actually gone pretty easy on me but I genuinely meant it in my original tweet when I said I wasn’t interested in what they have to say. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've honestly been reading this thread today open-mouthed.

What is she hoping to achieve with this? Apart from career suicide and turning off every future employer or collaborator....

Reactions: 23
Yes this is just out and out self-sabotage. It would have been fine (but a bit weird and a couple of years too late) to go through each book and (correctly IMO) critique them and post on Twitter but no. Jack has to go further and:

insinuate he does coke before writing them, he doesn’t actually write them, he demands £25k fees for school appearances. Publically and aggressively @ his publicity director (I assume publishing is a small world so likely to cross paths again), tag harper Collins in a tweet calling their staff implicit and then 12 hours later again double down and insinuate something about deleted chapters from his autobiography. (That she’s seen copies of??)

I’ve not seen Jamie Oliver do this.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Shes really upset me today. There is no need. He was minding his own business. what is he actually guilty off? writing some tongue on cheek children's books is hardly a crime. They may be a bit lazy and a bit out there, but guess what they appeal to kids. Ah is just jealous that someone like him can become successful without working a million hour day. One thing I cannot stand is angry man hating feminist because to me they are no better than a misogynistic male. Everyone has their place in this world and you cannot pretend to care about people when I'm fact In the next breath you take you spit venom at someone else. Grow the hell up and look yourself and what you have become. Your bitter, your twisted.. they is all!

Reactions: 36
If her kid has any inkling of what’s going on, he’s never going to tell her when he enjoys anything ever again in case she ruins it / decides to destroy the life of whoever created it! This is BAD parenting. She is awful.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
She can sod off with her bendy kitten pictures. Imagine targeting a man who suffers from depression and who has spoken about suicide attempts.

She’s the lowest form of life. Get off twitter and be with your kid and your pets and your pals who clearly don’t look at your tweets or they would go nowhere near you.

• Heart
I genuinely believe that Jack is singlehandedly doing more to harm the left-wing cause than The Daily Mail, Nigel Farage and Stephen Yaxley-Lennon could do in combination. She truly embodies all of the nonsense the alt-right spout about the left:

- pleading sustained poverty while covered in expensive tattoos with a house full of nice furniture
- wasting energy screaming about content of children's books while failing to acknowledge that her poor parenting means her son has already read twenty three of them
- weaponising her gender identity while it suits her but not a moment longer
- words not deeds

The Left need people like her out of the movement, or at least sidelined, to make room for people who actually take well thought-out, justifiable action to make the world a better place.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Also £25k is a teachers starting salary. Is she SERIOUS?

Reactions: 12
Yes! Demonic is exactly it.

She's really frightening. The energy she gives off makes me feel so uncomfortable.
Same, like I discussed the other day I find something incredibly sinister about her.

If any of us ever feel sympathy for her again and feel bad, or think there may be a good person in there somewhere - stop and remember this. It's not just what she's doing, but look at the way she's revelling in being so nasty. She thrives on it, it's clearly giving her a huge high to take someone down. Her joy in the spite and wickedness is palpable.

She really is unsettling to say the least, reading her words and replies to people makes me feel all kinds of discomfort. I would not want to be in the same room as this woman, some serious bad JuJu there fraus.

ETA - pressed reply before I'd finished! In short, she's a horrible cow, ugly ugly person (and obviously I'm referring to her on the inside).

Also @MancBee @Harrybosch love to you guys ❤

Right, back to homeschooling!

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Her lawyer from her libel case is definitely not cheap and I doubt he does much pro bono work for celebs https://www.patronlaw.co.uk/mark-lewis-joins-patron-law/ - I assume it’s the same lawyer as he now lives in Israel. It’s not really the norm for people on living wage to have access to top libel lawyers is it?

I knew one of his colleagues in the phone hacking case - her rate started at £600 per hour & expenses. Please note the ‘started’
I think she claims any acquaintance etc as her own “her lawyer” “my psychiatrist on soeed dial” etc.

Reactions: 14
How naively one tweeter here says Jack would be 'devastated to know her fans are unkind to people'. Bollocks. She courts it, encourages it and takes a huge amount of glee from it.
She is not a nice person.
Ah, that person was being sarky. Sorry, I've inadvertently changed the narrative - Here's the hero of the moment, in full. And apologies for that error; Jack, this shows how a little manipulation can go a long way, doesn't it?

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

She never, ever mentions the huge amount of social capital she has. She has access to SO much - the Groucho & its membership, relationships with publishers/TV bookers/etc/etc, bluetickers, freebies and/or discounts from brands, the ability to shake her Patreon jar & receive an influx of donations (as per that graph that's been on the thread before), etc, etc. So when she goes on about the living wage it's really quite sickening, her living wage =/= everybody else's.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.