Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Silver Linings

VIP Member
A3E371B2-07CA-496E-A47D-1089246B4131.jpeg

He has 2.3 mil followers. He doesn’t have time for ‘Yes, absolutely’-ing all day like Jack. I don’t even bloody like him and i’m defending him now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65

bananasplit88

VIP Member
She’s jealous. She could only dream of selling 37 million copies of her books. Although in Jack’s world, that would only translate to £2.94 in royalties 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

Silver Linings

VIP Member
433288E7-573A-4242-9DE3-34E4EEF4433D.jpeg

The delusion. Sorry I said you snort coke and don’t write your own books. I’m a z list celeb, please engage with me.
Also, fancy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

NP

VIP Member
Jack Monroe #40 - implies David Walliams takes coke, jumps on every bandwagon to stay woke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Ellabella

VIP Member
Can you imagine the furore if we accused JM of ghostwriting her books?

Here Jack, I've thought of a name for your first children's book: The Little Pot called the Olde Kettle Black.

• Haha
  • Heart

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Just uploading this full scroll of the Henry GIF in relation to DW's alleged abuse of cocaine, as it will certainly be deleted. Happy to take payment by cheque, Mr Walliams' lawyers.

• Heart
  • Wow

HarderFaster

VIP Member
Jack: *storms onto Tattle screaming libel because someone said her cat was a full Maine Coon and also mentioned heroin in the same sentence as her name*

Also Jack: *accuses David Walliams of sniffing rails of gak via GIF to over a quarter of a million followers*

• Haha
  • Heart

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
So she's saying that if David Walliams had a character based on a middle class white woman, who was an online bully, used poverty cos play, jumped from bandwagon to bandwagon (I'm vegan, BLM I'm cutting my black brother's hair, I had to change my name after racial profiling, I'm transitioning to non binary, I'm an alcoholic, I'm immunocompromised, I'm disabled, people are stifling my sexy garlic, #MeToo) then it would be offensive. 🤔

Hmmmmmmm, that WOULD prove a point Jack, just maybe not the one you wanted.

You are the offensive character Jack, if you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and then make that change.

• Haha
  • Heart

lilamay

VIP Member
Won't be long before JM's tweet is deleted but this was a shrewd reply.

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 03.36.28.png

Isn't it ironic that she posted a 'Dealing with bullying' video on her Youtube earlier this year?

Lol at her saying 'I can handle criticism.' I believe we may have some evidence to the contrary, m'lud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Silver Linings

VIP Member
Picture the scene -

SB tucked up in bed, kitten being cute and Cooper the 50% cat purring softly.

Jack - drums fingers on table, bored. Scrolls through tattle and sees us taking the piss/being grossed out by her video.

Hmm. Those mean bitches. Her eye catches SB’s finished, well thumbed through book. Publishing jealousy pangs.

Aha!

• Haha
  • Heart

Harrybosch

VIP Member
Jack. Shut up. Phone a pal. Phone your sponsor. Phone anyone. Just get off twitter. We are talking about kids books. Some people refuse to read Harry Potter for example. Someone take the Internet off her.
I love how on a thread about Jack, you put her behind a spoiler.

• Haha
  • Heart

FrumpyCat

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not, Jack's poverty cos play only lasted a short time, her son was too young to be aware of this brief spell of not having much money, plus she has a comfortably off family to fall back on and several thousand pounds worth of consumer durables to sell.

Since then she has had at least two wealthy fiances, dresses in Vivienne Westwood, lives in a spacious property in a desirable area, owns designer hand bags, has top of the range white goods, has frequent holidays, can afford private medical care and has membership to an exclusive club in Soho AND a Dyson fan.

Is there any one left in the country who actually still believes this shit?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
So she is saying David Walliams doesn't write his own books, takes drugs, is racist and transphobic.
Well. When she no doubt deletes all the tweets they will be preserved here.
What in actual fuck does she think she is doing?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 61