Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone on one again, hasn’t she.

I actually now believe this is an illness or personality disorder rather than calculated and deliberate. There will be chest beating and clothes rending regret and apologies and mass deletions coming up next. Jeez.
Yes! This was posted earlier on by a new member in the roxanne pallet thread (so I can't take credit for it) but I swear to god she hits every single one of the signs for histrionic personality disorder :

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 29
Getting boys to read for pleasure is so important and if Jack can’t get past her loathing of DW and be happy that her boy is doing just that then god help him.

Let’s face it , he’s not going to devour Veganish or any of her own literacy offerings.
Look, SB, read them like novels!

No, ta. I’d rather read about projectile vomit and gangster grannies. I’m 10.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The hypocrisy is outstanding from JM 😂

This will never end. Ever. It’s the cycle starting all over again now, and the fact she didn’t tag him because she’s tit scared of him and just fancied a pile on tonight. She is such a scary person, definite personality disorder vibes.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
As I’ve mentioned on another thread, I’ve met DW before through work and despised him, but even then, I’d still take his side over JM and her bandwagon jumping. Ugh, she’s tiresome

Reactions: 34
This is worse than the pile on against Jamie Oliver.

She’s just raging because David owns his own house and she lives in a crappy bungalow.

• Haha
  • Sad
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm not, Jack's poverty cos play only lasted a short time, her son was too young to be aware of this brief spell of not having much money, plus she has a comfortably off family to fall back on and several thousand pounds worth of consumer durables to sell.

Since then she has had at least two wealthy fiances, dresses in Vivienne Westwood, lives in a spacious property in a desirable area, owns designer hand bags, has top of the range white goods, has frequent holidays, can afford private medical care and has membership to an exclusive club in Soho AND a Dyson fan.

Is there any one left in the country who actually still believes this tit?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
I wonder if she will call out JK Rowling for the similar troublesome characters in HP?

Dudley Dursley, fat shamed and ridiculed for being stupid.

Lucius Malfoy, sneers at poor people.

Draco Malfoy, hates "half bloods"

(The list could be huge really because, well a series of books about fictional characters)

How bleeping boring does she want fiction to be?
Please no let that never happen, I don't think I could stand it if she jumped on that particular bandwagon.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yes! This was posted earlier on by a new member in the roxanne pallet thread (so I can't take credit for it) but I swear to god she hits every single one of the signs for histrionic personality disorder :
HOLY tit 😱

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wait until she discovers Enid Blyton...

But, seriously, why wait until SB had finished the book to launch this tirade? Presuming he didn’t scamper off to Waterstones to buy it himself, surely she at least read the blurb before giving it him? Even if it was a gift, if she has this many high-minded ideals about children’s literature, I’d have expected her to have skimmed the back, at least.

This feels performative.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can see this blowing right up. It's not like she's just put up one critical tweet it's going on and on and a lot of offensive language is being used. This is going to cause a bit of a fuss. She may not have the option to just delete and forget later.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.