Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha yeah I'm great for a week, terrible for ages etc. Been great with the supplements but haven't mosturised my face for two weeks, never everything at once ! I also take a magnesium/zinc/b6 supplement called Neurobalance. My little habits and general memory are 90% better if I take that regularly. Sat on the side for 8 weeks first, but once I finally got it in its been great haha.
Ooh sounds like something I could get on board with

ha yes I’m like today I shaved something next week I may moisturise it don’t want to spoil myself

• Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck.
I'm exhausted by her.
What a cockwomble.

Take the bleeping cat to the vet.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
'I'm well chilled in real life' - says the person who, a few days previously, retweeted a tweet that said 'I say 'no worries' a lot for someone who is comprised of at least 82% worry.'

:unsure:
And the infamous and swiftly deleted
not okay x 1000

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
I think my mental health stuff means I don’t look after things on the regular, will try harder - thank you 😘
I used to struggle to remember to take my meds when my mental health is bad but highly recommend the Medisafe app for keeping track.

Edited to add: sorry that was presumptuous of me that you’re on any medication, but in case you are, Medisafe is the one 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I am absolutely here for JM speaking out against abusers. I fully support her naming and shaming and helping other victims.

However, starting a discussion on sexual harassment straight after a manic twitter rant is not the right way to do it. It lacks credibility. It looks like a desperate plea for more attention and won’t be taken as seriously as it should be. It’s not a subject you duck around with.

As for David Walliams, I don’t know anything about his books, but I do know that she just told 250k people that he’s a coke head. I wonder if there’s a precedent that’s been set in any landmark legal cases involving Twitter? Ah yes....Monroe v Hopkins

ps. Have you taken that cat to the vet yet?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Wow wacko jacko living up to one of her many well earned nicknames I see. She ought to pay tattle for legal advice. I'm no Walliams fan but I hope he does take action. The next day or two is going to be interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I swear this is a precursor to “the Adventures of Lily Spigot and her non-binary Unicorn” or “Melissa Twist saves the world with the help of Pretzel, her disabled pansexual cat”.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Won't be long before JM's tweet is deleted but this was a shrewd reply.

Screen Shot 2020-07-06 at 03.36.28.png

Isn't it ironic that she posted a 'Dealing with bullying' video on her Youtube earlier this year?

Lol at her saying 'I can handle criticism.' I believe we may have some evidence to the contrary, m'lud.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Won't be long before JM's tweet is deleted but this was a shrewd reply.

View attachment 173418

It's ironic that she posted a 'Dealing with bullying' video on her Youtube earlier this year.

Lol at her saying 'I can handle criticism.' I believe we may have some evidence to the contrary, m'lud.
Jeez there is just SO much to unpack. I'm on a different timezone so most of Tattle is sleeping and I'm just sitting here wondering if all that really happened..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She can't have it all ways. Defending her attacks on DW because he has such a large SM presence and she doesn't @ him, but here is bullying even though she has a large media presence and we never @ her.
Plus the things she has said about him are, in my very ignorant view, actionable.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Jeez there is just SO much to unpack. I'm on a different timezone so most of Tattle is sleeping and I'm just sitting here wondering if all that really happened..
Same! I went to bed with hoover talk, and cringey kitten vids, and woke up to holy what the actual duck Batman?! Taken ages to Grunk through as I had to keep picking my jaw off the floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.