Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not a particularly analytic mind like Jack so obviously is 🙄 but my 7 year old enjoyed ‘Bad Dad’ which we read together and it seemed fine to me? And we’ve watched Gangsta Granny and that was fairly amusing. I’m not a massive DW fan at all and I did notice that the stereotypical Asian newsagent owner pops up regularly now that I think about it. But back to Jack, sounds uncharitable of me but I do hope this all does blow up in her face. She seems to get away with so much tit all the time.

Reactions: 31
If she honestly thinks this is going to concern him she is so wrong it's funny. He's made money being twit. He knows he's a twit. He's not going to worry a jot over a angry little cook who has nothing better to do than tell him he's tit. 🤣

Reactions: 38
First of all, she automatically believes this random tweeter (is it true? no idea, and I have no time for Walliams myself, but perhaps make an effort to validate the claim before spluttering about it because it is quite a serious claim to make if untrue). Second, the Messiah complex creeps in yet again - see how much I do for free to inspire the children! I refuse all payment! 🙄
I wonder how often she has in fact been asked to do school visits. Would the kids even know who she was?

Reactions: 33
Does she consistently use one phone for a period of time? Could just be that she rotates them when the batteries die. She’s online 24/7 so that would make sense

On the other hand, we know she’s a liar and fantasist so they also could be an aid for a double life... just speculation, your Honour
She normally uses her iPhone for her magic photos. The charging station in the hall must be BUSY.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I KNOW RIGHT

In the gif preview it just looked like Henry slowly peeping up from behind the table, I didn't see it was snorting until it was too late, baaaah, not enough hoover gifs in the world

I only remembered because that gif and grunka's photo edit of the Grunka Lunka's have both had me laughing out loud in my otherwise silent room

(it's been happening a lot since I started reading this thread, thankfully I don't care if my flatmates think I'm weird 😂)

So when I saw her post I instantly suspected she's done what I'm sure many of us on the internet have done at least once: seen a great gif on giphy and immediately googled a bunch of buzzwords to see if we can download it somewhere or what you need to search to find it on giphy 😂

(Do we think she actually meant to post it on main though? 👀)

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just catching up here but Roald Dahl came to mind when Jack started getting offended - I absolutely loved his books when I was younger. It’a only since I’ve started reading them with my child that I’ve realised how much questionable content is in there. Luckily he can’t read yet so I skim over those bits 😂
I said this earlier down the thread. I grew up in the 70/80's. Childrens fiction wasn't as it is now so I grew up with Roald Dahl and Enid Blyton. As a child I was horrified that children lived in circumstances like that! I now work in social care, am a feminist and actively interested in politics. 🤷‍♀️ You can watch Love Island but it doesn't actually reflect anything about you. It's fiction and escapism.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Just uploading this full scroll of the Henry GIF in relation to DW's alleged abuse of cocaine, as it will certainly be deleted. Happy to take payment by cheque, Mr Walliams' lawyers.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.