Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NP

VIP Member
Excuse me, hausfraus. I had a nice lie-in after the shit show of last night and wake up to this. Can you just slow down a bit please. I’m BUSY.

7FB58491-4CE1-43A2-B96F-CA99B1E90B80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 56

GrunkaLunka

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe how bad it is to out n out call someone a cokehead with absolutely no evidence for it 😳 There was just no need for it either, she was gleeful about it joking about oops this is my main account not my alt?!

Considering her own court case set a precedent for what can / can’t be tweeted in this country you’d think she’d know better!
I wonder how amusing she would find it if someone put up a gif of someone downing a bottle of spirits and said it was her writing process? She really should know better. Even if David Walliams is a cokehead, what a fucking low thing to do and then snigger about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Switchstreetz

VIP Member
My new hero is this nice lady, who answered one of Jack's fans with receipts and calmness.

Screenshot_20200706-125217__01.jpg

Screenshot_20200706-125223__01.jpg
Screenshot_20200706-125229__01.jpg

"That's not what happened!"

"Yes it is"

"Ok, I hadn't seen that, but where was the other thing!"

"Here's a screenshot of the other thing happening"

"...oh well I haven't read everything"

I despair at Jack's fans. Why were you jumping in like ~thats not what happened~ when you clearly didn't know what you were talking about, frog tree lady?! 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 55

LavaFlake

VIP Member
She’s out to ruin him, isn’t she?
She is literally THRIVING off this beef. In fact, they said in the KH court notes she took pleasure in it. She doesn't even care about social justice connotations she just wants the attention and controversy. It honestly makes me feel nauseous. Get in the sea Jack, you absolute dickfuck.

• Haha
  • Heart
Ummm....

July 5th. According to my Old Moore's Almanac (I get it each year because my Granddad did, just because I like to do things that remind me of him), it's a full moon tonight.

The last full moon was June 5th. Which was the BLM meltdown.

One before that, 7th May. Sheds and things. And hair a day or so later.

One before that, 7th April.

• Wow
  • Haha

ChickenPorridge

VIP Member
Oh God she is going IN on this. Jumping on the cancel culture! I won't defend Walliams, but those stories are done in a Roald Dahl-esque style and always a 'moral of the story' theme. The awful person saying things about "poor" people etc never comes off well in the end.

Ps can't believe I got a thread title! Blushing!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

MooBelle

VIP Member
Ok Fraus, I'm 30 pages behind so apologies if already covered
1. as previously mentioned YOU DID NOT LIVE IN POVERTY, YOU HAD A SHITTY COUPLE OF MONTHS 10 YEARS AGO
2. He changed his name because of the then Equity rules of not having same name as someone else in the union. It was Williams. He changed one letter. Its not like he changed Hadjicostas to Monroe you absolute cretin
3. He sold more books than you could ever dream of
4. Take your cat to a vet

as you were fraus, as you were

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54