Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I assume that they were bought by his dad / step mum and she’s having a pop with it
Honestly I don’t think she needs a reason to start a drama but equally you could be on to something! We’ve seen how incredibly passive aggressive she can be and how she can be offended by literally anything. She’s stated that she didn’t buy the books for him, and his dad is the obvious alternative. She’s effectively slagged him off before without even uttering his name when she claimed she had no childcare (not to mention his supposed role in the whole poverty story)

Could be anything setting her off but I would not be surprised if she’s projecting her anger onto SB’s dad’s (allegedly) not-very-woke stance towards his son’s reading habits. His dad is probably just happy to see him reading 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Jack. Shut up. Phone a pal. Phone your sponsor. Phone anyone. Just get off twitter. We are talking about kids books. Some people refuse to read Harry Potter for example. Someone take the Internet off her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jack. Shut up. Phone a pal. Phone your sponsor. Phone anyone. Just get off twitter. We are talking about kids books. Some people refuse to read Harry Potter for example. Someone take the Internet off her.
I love how on a thread about Jack, you put her behind a spoiler.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
This has incensed me, for some reason. I think it’s the bang average, lazy activism we’re seeing again from La Monroe.

Rather than doing anything positive with her platform to amplify minority voices, she chooses to start social media beef and engage in unedifying bun-fighting.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh my CHRIST. Shut your damn face Jack for the love of God! I’m not fan of David Walliams AT ALL but I really, really, REALLY hope he gets wind of this and replies. She’s not tagged him because she’s chicken tit, he will have her on toast and she knows it. If you’re that arsed Jack, tag him, have a debate about it. This bish loves a pile on but yeah, be kind. Hypocritical twit. She chaps my ass beyond belief!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Is she bored of the kitten already?
Maybe the kitten liked the book too? I hate mentioning SB but he must have enjoyed them well enough to keep reading them. Or did he pipe up halfway through and say ‘Mama, this book is very problematic, la la la’ and then she sat and looked over his shoulder until he’d finished? Or is he in bed and she’s bored so she’s leafing through them.

Considering she’s mentioned he likes HP i’m very interested in her swerving the latest JK Rowling minefield.

(let’s not go there, chums)

edited to add, not attempting to moderate.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh :eek: . So it's okay because he's multi-millionaire then? Same theme as THAT MAN. Which later she said she regretted. My god, her hypocrisies know no bounds.
I came in to have a look. Thinking Jacks been quiet and presumably gone all calm .... but NO. There she is once again being a complete idiot. Ugh !!!!! I despair of the woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Getting boys to read for pleasure is so important and if Jack can’t get past her loathing of DW and be happy that her boy is doing just that then god help him.

Let’s face it , he’s not going to devour Veganish or any of her own literacy offerings.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh my CHRIST. Shut your damn face Jack for the love of God! I’m not fan of David Walliams AT ALL but I really, really, REALLY hope he gets wind of this and replies. She’s not tagged him because she’s chicken tit, he will have her on toast and she knows it. If you’re that arsed Jack, tag him, have a debate about it. This bish loves a pile on but yeah, be kind. Hypocritical twit. She chaps my ass beyond belief!
Is this bullying? The comments are awful.
Not a fan either but it’s not nice to see her on the attack, imagine if it was her on the receiving end? Poor misunderstood Jack.

Reactions: 40
Considering she’s mentioned he likes HP i’m very interested in her swerving the latest JK Rowling minefield.

(let’s not go there, chums)
I wonder if she will call out JK Rowling for the similar troublesome characters in HP?

Dudley Dursley, fat shamed and ridiculed for being stupid.

Lucius Malfoy, sneers at poor people.

Draco Malfoy, hates "half bloods"

(The list could be huge really because, well a series of books about fictional characters)

How bleeping boring does she want fiction to be?

• Heart
Reactions: 53
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.