Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love Lessons
Looking back the relationship between the girl and her teacher is so gross, the girl ends up being blamed and it’s not written in a way to suggest that this is wrong. I think it was a massive misjudgment on JW’s part. I read it aged 11 and understood it to be a love story, on reflection it’s about an adult in a position of authority preying on and abusing a vulnerable underage girl. Literally the only book of hers I’ve found fault with though
I've actually not read that one! I will see if i can find it somewhere. I have found that there are some 'women of a certain age' that I have met (I hate saying that and it makes me do a full self cringe but it's based on experience). Sometimes coming across a strange sort of complex cognitive dissonance over this subject which I find interesting.

I have been unfortunate in that I have experienced sexual trauma of almost every type throughout my lifetime. I have no issues with recognising this or categorising 'less severe' events as abuse as a whole. This is not true of everyone and I am very interested in the complexity of how various women view their experiences and how that affects the way they process things and how they view others having those same experiences.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Seriously she says she would have no worries meeting him? Bollocks. This is little Miss Timid who is all kick men in the shins on Twitter but becomes coy and needy and giggly when meeting real actual people.
Did she seriously think she is on a mission to uncover the truth of David Walliams books? She does realise that a few million people have read them?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
B487DAF3-5C76-46EE-B3CF-46A1B50206A0.jpeg

I actually think this is the worse i’ve seen her.

4E806CD6-85B4-4D4D-924E-3F7C9B2F81F7.jpeg

This damage is irreperable, right? Surely. What on earth was she thinking?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Didn’t she mention recently about going back to her old name for future books?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
A3E371B2-07CA-496E-A47D-1089246B4131.jpeg

He has 2.3 mil followers. He doesn’t have time for ‘Yes, absolutely’-ing all day like Jack. I don’t even bloody like him and i’m defending him now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Nevermind Jack. Just go on a delete session as usual. Or maybe give him a heads up about the Henry Hoover GIF that’s permanently over here now.

CC68F4D9-8266-4162-8FF6-6B944264D188.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Oh dear..I hate to point out the obvious but she has not expressed an opinion.
84D9AB5B-42C6-41CA-8CDE-03BA1A4C6469.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Seriously she says she would have no worries meeting him? Bollocks. This is little Miss Timid who is all kick men in the shins on Twitter but becomes coy and needy and giggly when meeting real actual people.
Did she seriously think she is on a mission to uncover the truth of David Walliams books? She does realise that a few million people have read them?
No worries discussing *everything* posted tonight to his face preferably in front of other people? That's good to hear! Hope a repost of that little gak attack has been planned for full transparency :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.