Jack Monroe #39 Cat's in the bathroom with silver spoon,this is real life not Mills & Boon

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she surrounded by sycophantic arses? Why is no one on twitter or in her circle of friends telling her to stop.

This is her career going down the toilet. I can’t see any way back from this.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Can you imagine if she starts on JK Rowling, who also appears to be on a hair trigger recently?. Those two going at each other would be something to behold.

(I think even jack knows she wouldn't win that fight)

ETA: Sorry silverlinings! I hadn't seen your post already matchmaking these two 😂 if they have a celebrity boxing match can I ding the bell for round 1?
I think that, considering the abuse and threats that JKR gets at the moment, the rantings of a minor sleb in the middle of a breakdown won't even register.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
THIS IS MADNESS!!! She thinks she is calling out "injustice" - then she goes off on one about about her "seductive" writing (probably the Come to Bed Carbonara hahahaha). She will delete all this in the morning.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I remember her pile of newspapers. In her rooftop garden in London. Groucho membership, The telegraph. Sarah bleeping Vine. Bloody hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I think she might have got away with “opinions” but she’s very heavily suggested that she takes class As before writing children’s books. Will her current publisher even still want to work with her??

Reactions: 23
Can you imagine the furore if we accused JM of ghostwriting her books?

Here Jack, I've thought of a name for your first children's book: The Little Pot called the Olde Kettle Black.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
Authors do charge a lot of money for visits. A hell of a lot.

The last place I was at, the easily impressed psycho head booked somebody who had been on TV in a show she liked as a motivational speaker. We got an ex child star telling everybody that he made five grand a week and spent it all on Coke and now he lives with his Dad and then refused to sing a song because he'd just released a record. So what the kids were left with was 'go on TV, take drugs and you'll be a pop star'. Six and a half grand that cost. From somebody who had been in Hollyoaks ten years previously.

Then again, there was also the fundamentalist Christian preacher who told the entire school that they would go to Hell if they didn't cast out all gays and demand that they were taught Creationism in place of Science and the CofE were all Satanists. In a CofE school. £3.8k for that one.

I get emails coming through all the time giving us 'the opportunity to meet' somebody who is visiting schools in our area. The prices for absolute nobodies are in the mid thousands for a couple of hours. Oh, and they usually want somebody to provide professional sound equipment, operate it and everything for a film crew to record for their promotional material. Including catering for said film crew, as though it's impossible to pick up a bacon roll from the cafe on the way over in their van.

Christ knows what would have been charged for an actual famous person.
I am absolutely shocked by this. That's appaling

Reactions: 19
Why does it always kick of when I want to go to bed. Argh I had planned to get up early tomorrow and do some exercise and I'll be up all night now. Damn you Jack for scuppering day 1 of my fitness journey. Got to say though, this is feeling very uncomfortable. Waiting for deleted tweets.....

Reactions: 33
Why does it always kick of when I want to go to bed. Argh I had planned to get up early tomorrow and do some exercise and I'll be up all night now. Damn you Jack for scuppering day 1 of my fitness journey. Got to say though, this is feeling very uncomfortable. Waiting for deleted tweets.....
She's powered by the full moon

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.